Townhouse for Rent
We have a townhouse for rent in the Netherlands. It is located in Barneveld, which is in the province of Gelderland. Gelderland is located in the central eastern part of the Netherlands. (See map below). It is the largest province in the Netherlands, and shares its eastern border with Germany, which is about a 2¼ hr. train ride away. Barneveld itself is also only about 1 to 1½ hr. from the center of Amsterdam by train.
The townhouse has 4 bedrooms and 2½ baths. One bedroom is downstairs and 3 are upstairs with a total sleeping capacity of 8 people. It will be completely furnished; although the furnishings will differ from those shown in the pictures below.
- To view pictures of the floorplan, please click on floorplan.
- To see the living room, click on living room.
- To see the bathroom, click on bathroom.
- To see the kitchen, click on kitchen.
- To see pictures of the area surrounding the townhouse, please click on outdoor images.
- To read more about the municipality and city of Barneveld, click on Barneveld.
- To read more about the other villages within the municipality of Barneveld, click on villages.
The outdoor terrace in the back of the house (pictured below) will be filled with patio furniture.
From its location in Barneveld, a wide array of bike trips and other adventures are available. For some examples, please visit this page.