We love our story and love to share it
We were founded in 1999 and are still family owned and operated in every sense of the word. From our humble beginnings in a spare bedroom of the family home, Tripsite has expanded and grown, offering increasingly more bike tour destinations year after year. The team has grown as well, from one to two and then more, but always with an emphasis on our core values and focus on personal and committed customer service.
"Our goal is to provide an opportunity for every traveler to explore the world and enjoy the journey, one pedal stroke at a time!"
Your cycling adventure should be rewarding, from your very first contact with us until it is is just a wonderful memory. To accomplish this, we personally evaluate every tour. By building strong and lasting relationships with local partners, we are able to showcase the cultures and areas they call home. They design the itineraries, we bring them to you!
We want everyone, from the young to the old, from the foodies to the thrill seekers, to be able to find the perfect tour.
- to provide the best customer service. Period.
- to be sincere, transparent, and genuine in business and in travel
- to foster loyal relationships with clients and with partners
Learn What Makes Us Different.
218 Hunter Rd
Springville, PA 18844 USA
- Phone: +1.570.965.2064
- Toll free in the USA: 1 800.951.4384
- Fax: +1 570.965.0925
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 8:30am-8:00pm EST - Emergency contact information is on our voicemail plus we are constantly checking email.