Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
On the Turkish coast, a Bahriyeli is a synonym for greatest possible comfort and best material.
The Bahriyeli A is a three masted motor-sailor built as a traditional Turkish gullet. The 38 x 8 m ship combines pure elegance with great comfort. With its high rising masts, this boat is a real eye catcher in every harbor.
The Bahriyeli A offers nine guest cabins, all of which are situated below deck in compliance with the traditional boat form of the Turkish gullets. The teak furnishings are high class and elegant. Each cabin includes individually regulable A/C as well as an esnuite with separate shower cabin and WC.
The expansive ship’s deck provides a comfortable spot for everybody, either in the sun or shade: the large sundeck provides plenty of sun mats to lie on, and also the covered stern provides comfortable upholstered areas to relax in. Large tables are situated on the aft deck, set decadently by the crew for mealtimes, weather permitting. The setting of the sails on board of this proud ship is definitely a unique experience.
At mealtimes, you will be pampered with a generous variety of authentic dishes, created masterfully in the on board galley, bringing insight into the diversity of the Turkish kitchen to the table.
WiFi is not available on board.
- Year of construction: 2002
- Size of boat: 38 x 8 m
- Number of cabins: 9, featuring teakwood panelling and air conditioning
- Size of cabins: 9 - 12 m squared
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Amenities: Daily cleaning of cabins, fresh towels at midweek or on request, hairdryers in each cabin
- Special on board features: Three masts with sails, mats on the sundeck, upholstered benches at the bow, two big tables and chairs on the deck