Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The De Holland, formerly the Angela Esmee, is being completely renovated during the off season and will be ready for the 2018 bike and boat season with major improvements.
The De Holland will boast 34 well equipped staterooms for a capacity of 68–72 passengers. You will find a welcoming and large salon on the upper deck with panoramic windows. This space houses the restaurant, bar, and a lounge area. You will enjoy lounging on the partially covered sun deck.
- Length: 257 ft
- Width: 24 ft
All cabins have individual climate control system, digital TV, mini-safe, small wardrobe, 230 V sockets, and private bathrooms complete with hair dryers and bath products. WiFi is available for guests in the salon (limited package included). Additional data packages are available for purchase.
Upper deck (all cabins equipped with french balcony with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors):
10 cabins total
- 9 superior twin cabins (approximately
- 1 suite (approximately 140 sq. ft) equipped with a mini-bar and an additional sofa bed as optional third bed
24 twin cabins total (approximately 108 sq. ft)
- 3 front cabins with two beds arranged perpendicular with additional pullman bed as optional third bed. These cabins are closer to the bow thruster and are noisier when the boat either moors or leaves the mooring.
- 5 regular twin cabins with side by side beds. Each bed measures 78 x 31 inches. Beds can be arranged as double.
- 16 superior twin cabins with side by side beds. Each bed measures 78 x 31 inches. Beds can be arranged as double.
Difference between superior twins and regular twin cabins on lower deck is their location in relation to engine room, stairs, and salon and/or perpendicular bed arrangement. Those located closer to the engine room are priced accordingly. Windows in lower deck cabins measure 2.55 x 1.28 ft and cannot be opened.
- 7 speed Gazelle hybrid touring bike equipped with one pannier
- Hand brakes
- Children’s bikes, e-bikes and tandems are also available on request.
- If you prefer, you can request a back pedal brake bicycle and we will do our best to confirm based on availability
- Helmet rental (€10) is possible with advanced reservation
Electric bikes (limited availability, please reserve in advance):
- Brand,Flyer or similar
- 3 support levels
- 7 - 8 gears
- Pannier bag
Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
Please see below for artist's renderings of this beautiful boat in the making!