Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The boat builders at the shipyard are now busy at work getting the De Nassau ready for the 2019 season. This is a medium size comfort plus vessel. Many of the cabins and the salon/restaurant will all be overhauled resulting in a spacious and more luxurious atmosphere.
The De Nassau has two deck levels. Each cabin is individually climate controlled, has a mini-safe, small wardrobe, hair dryer, 230 V sockets and a private bathroom with shower, toilet, and basin. The barge boasts a large salon with large panoramic windows on the upper deck that includes the restaurant, bar, and a lounge area. Wi-Fi is available. On the partially roofed sun deck, chairs and sun loungers invite you to relax and enjoy the scenery while sailing. Bicycles will be stored on a separate part of the sun deck.
- Number of passengers: 73
- Number of crew: 12
- Number of cabins: 34
- Length/width/draught: 72 m x 8.6 meters
- Lower deck: 22 total cabins with private bath and window that can be opened.
- 14 regular twin cabins, located in the middle and the back of the ship, approx. 10 m² two single side by side twin beds measuring 200 x 80 cm).
- 1 triple cabin (third bed is a bunk bed)
- 8 superior twin cabins, located in the front of the ship, measuring 9.5 - 11.5 m². Beds are set up as European hotel style, in that two mattresses are together as a double bed, and measure 200 x 160 m. On previous request, these mattresses can be made up as two separate beds. The superior twin cabins are the newly renovated cabins.
- Upper deck: 12 cabins total with private bath and window that can be opened
- 10 twin cabins, measuring 10 m², two single side by side twin beds, 200 x 90 cm
- 2 cabins, measuring 10 m², hotel style double bed, 200 x 140 cm
- 4 cabins can be used as triple
De Nassau Photos
tours on De Nassau
Authentic Holland Netherlands 2019 Comfort Plus boat: Merlijn: May 19, 2019 Sailing … This wonderful bike and boat tour showcases authentic Holland and takes you through the central and Hanseatic region of the Netherlands. It cuts through the …