Comfort Plus Class Boat
The impressive clipper ELIZABETH was built in 1913 and boasts a plush interior design. It was later renovated to become a modern passenger sailing vessel with great attention paid to retaining the original features of the characteristic Dutch flat bottom boat. The boat features roomy cabins with en-suite shower and lavatory and also a large salon with a bar and a snug seating area.
- Length of boat: 41 meters long
- Width: 7 meters
- 10 guest cabins with two single beds.
- Some of the cabins can be booked as a three-bed or four-bed cabin (the third and fourth beds as bunks)
- Eight cabins are located on the lower deck, two cabins on the upper deck
- Window or porthole can be opended in all the cabins
- 220 V electricity