Comfort Plus Class Boat
The Fiep was converted from a cargo ship into a modern and spacious passenger ship, specifically designed for bike and barge tours in the Netherlands and Belgium. The ship has recently been renovated. There are two decks on board. On the upper deck is a lounge, a spacious seating area, a cozy bar, and a large sundeck. The dining room is located on the lower deck.
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Length x Width: 45 x 6.55 meters
- Total of 12 cabins, 2 cabins with split level beds and 10 cabins with 2 low beds
- Bathroom with toilet and shower in each cabin
- Central heating
- Air conditioning in cabins, saloon, and restaurant
- All cabins have windows that can be opened
- No hairdryers available. Guests must bring their own.
- Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Fiep
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2017 Dates:On the Comfort plus class boats:Fiep: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …