Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Iris was put to sea in April 2005. She is a refitted freight barge that accommodates 24 overnight passengers. The interior of the Iris is fresh, tasteful and comfortable. The Iris can navigate on most rivers and canals in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. On the top deck you will the lounge, a roomy sitting area, a cozy bar and a sun deck. The whole barge has central heating and air-conditioning.
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Length x Width: 45 x 6.6 meters
- Cabins (7.5 m²)
- Cabins all feature 2 x single low beds (beds cannot be pushed together)
- Lower beds (80 x 200 cm)
- Heat & airconditioning in every cabin
- Private shower (2 m²) and toilet in every cabin
- Hair dryers available on board
- Wi-Fi is available on board (can not be guaranteed in Belgium)
- Helmets available to borrow free of charge
- Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Iris
Metz to Cochem or Cochem to Metz France, Luxembourg, Germany 2019 Metz to Cochem Aboard the Quo Vadis: July 6, … This bike and boat tour highlights the heart of Europe following the path of the the Mosel River through the land of the ancients. Vineyards climb the …
Cochem to Aschaffenburg Germany 2019 August 10, 2019 2020 Cochem to Aschaffenburg: … Bike and boat in the heart of the Rhine Valley! Navigate ancient waters and pedal through villages that date back to the Middle Ages. Much more than a shipping …