Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Iris was put to sea in April 2005. She is a refitted freight barge that accommodates 24 overnight passengers. The interior of the Iris is fresh, tasteful and comfortable. The Iris can navigate on most rivers and canals in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. On the top deck you will the lounge, a roomy sitting area, a cozy bar and a sun deck. The whole barge has central heating and air-conditioning.
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Length x Width: 45 x 6.6 meters
- Cabins (7.5 m²)
- Single and twin bed cabins available (beds cannot be pushed together)
- Lower beds (80 x 200 cm)
- Heat & airconditioning in every cabin
- Private shower (2 m²) and toilet in every cabin
- Hair dryers available on board
- Wi-Fi is available on board (can not be guaranteed in Belgium)
- Helmets available to borrow free of charge
- Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Iris
Metz to Cochem or Cochem to Metz France, Luxembourg, Germany 2018 Dates Metz to Cochem Aboard the Iris: SOLD … This amazing bike and boat tour offers a biking experience through 3 countries! You will begin biking in France at the confluence of the Moselle and the Seille …
Aschaffenburg to Bamberg or Bamberg to Aschanffenburg Germany 2018: Aschaffenburg to Bamberg: September 1, 2018 … Many cultural highlights await you on this bike and boat tour in Germany. In Würzburg, for example, you will visit the castle gardens in the Rococo style …