Comfort Plus Class Boat
The Leonardo, belonging to the Novaković family, was constructed in 1953 for a private client in Monaco and has been hosting Mediterranean passenger cruises ever since.
In 2007 it received a complete restoration, bringing her colors and elegance back to life without losing her character and nostalgic charm.
The Novaković family has a long and deeply embedded seafaring history rich in tradition. It is easily noticed that this family has a lifetime of seafaring experience with a constant connection to the ocean. Marin Novaković and his crew welcome you on board the Leonardo to share their love for the sea armed with nothing other than a guitar, an accordion, and a smile.
- Year of Construction: 1953 - restored in 2007
- Size of Boat: 30.5 x 5.7 m
- Number of Cabins: 12 Guest Cabins
- Bathroom features: Shower with curtain, washbasin & toilet
- Cabin features: Air conditioning
- Double beds
- Twin beds
- Service: Making of the beds & daily cabin cleaning, changing of the towels in the middle of the week
- Special features: 2 masts, free Wifi, 140 m2 sundeck with deckchairs