Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
In 2016, we saw the launch of a new premium barge, the Magnifique II, to wonderful reviews. The ship boasts a classical style with emphasis on superior comfort. Highlights of the barge include 4 upper deck suites, with cozy seating area and a large panoramic window, half of which can open.
On the upper deck there is a tastefully furnished salon with restaurant, bar, lounge with wide screen TV, large windows. You will also enjoy a partly covered teak wooden sun deck with chairs and tables on the aft deck and a cycle shed (front deck).
- Total cabins: 17
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- 4 upper deck suites (14 m squared), two beds side by side, with large panoramic windows, 2 meters wide, one of which can be opened
- 12 lower deck twin cabins (11 m squared), two beds side by side, with portholes that cannot be opened.
- 1 lower deck premium twin cabin (13 m squared), two beds side by side, with small sitting area and portholes that cannot be opened
- Individually controlled air conditioning, climate control, and central heat in each cabin
- In most cabins, with advance notice, beds can be pushed together to form a double
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Small safe
- Hair dryer
On the lower deck, you will find 14 cabins: 12 regular twin cabins, 1 single cabin, and 1 premium twin. The lower deck cabins have portholes which cannot be opened.
On the upper deck, there are 4 beautiful suites that measure approximately 14 m square. The suites have two single beds, sitting area, and large panoramic windows measuring 2 meters which can be opened.
One of the upper deck suites and two of the regular twin cabins, lower deck, can be converted to triple cabins with an extra bed above one of the beds.
*Please note that due to steel construction of ship, WiFi will not be the quality and speed that you might be accustomed to.
- Unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model)
- 7 gears
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Helmets are available and free of charge.
- Kreidler Vitality P-200 Shimano with Nexus 7 gears (or a comparable brand/model)
- 3 support levels
- Hand breaks only (or a comparable brand/model).
Other bikes (e.g. children’s bikes, “slip streamers”) and child’s seats (rear) are available on request.
Bicycle rental is included in tour pricing but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
In the Netherlands and Belgium cyclists are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. There are bike helmets available on board (for free).
Magnifique II Photos
tours on Magnifique II
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2018: On the Comfort Plus class boats: Magnifique: … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges.The Golden …
Brussels to Bruges Bike and Boat Tour Belgium 2018 Magnifique II: Bruges to Brussels: … Bike and Barge in Belgium, in the heart of Europe! With three official languages (Flemish, French and German), Belgium is a culturally diverse country with a …