Comfort Plus Class Boat
We are pleased to offer the introduction of a new comfort plus/deluxe vessel for touring along the Danube. This boat is undergoing major renovations in the 2016-2017 off season and will be ready for 2017 biking and boating bookings.
The first thing you will experience when boarding this vessel is the inviting atmosphere on board. Cycling by day, you will experience the different cultures along the Danube, back on board, in the restaurant, you will experience a true culinary excursion through the region while enjoying fantastic views!
In the Panorama Lounge, where the bar is located, you can enjoy a glass of wine with your friends and fellow cyclists. Comfortable lounge chairs on deck will invite you to linger and savor. Afterall, even when actively vacationing, you have to take the time to relax.
The spa with sauna and whirlpool is wonderful after a day of cycling and the on deck pool (June through August) allows for a refreshing swim as the river passes by.
The comfortable ship will make your journey unforgettable.
- 75 Deluxe cabins, 14.5 m square
- Capacity: 150 passengers
Length: 110 m
- Breadth: 11.4 m
- Draft: 1.6 m
- Speed: 21 km/h
- Crew: approximately 35
- Electricity: 220 v
- Language: German and English
- Private bathrooms with shower, hair dryer, TV, safe, and full air-conditioning
- Hotel style double bed which can be converted to two single beds
- Promenade (upper deck) and middle deck cabins feature full size picture windows which can be opened
- Main deck (lower deck), half height windows (cannot be open)
- ECO cabins are located in the front/rear part of the ship (engine noise possible).
- Pool (open June through August)
- Sauna and whirlpool
- Wifi is available for a supplement, payable on board (connection can vary)
MS Carissma Photos
tours on MS Carissma
Along the Danube - Four Country Tour Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary THIS TOUR HAS LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR 2018. PLEASE … This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven to be one of our most popular bike tours and with good reason. Between the Austrian and Hungarian …