Comfort Plus Class Boat
We are pleased to offer the introduction of a new comfort plus/deluxe vessel for touring along the Danube. This boat is undergoing major renovations in the 2016-2017 off season and will be ready for 2017 biking and boating bookings.
*Please note the images provided are computer generated images from the architect's model. We will be posting "real" photos just as soon they become available.
The first thing you will experience when boarding this vessel is the inviting atmosphere on board. Cycling by day, you will experience the different cultures along the Danube, back on board, in the restaurant, you will experience a true culinary excursion through the region while enjoying fantastic views!
In the Panorama Lounge, where the bar is located, you can enjoy a glass of wine with your friends and fellow cyclists. Comfortable lounge chairs on deck will invite you to linger and savor. Afterall, even when actively vacationing, you have to take the time to relax.
The spa with sauna and whirlpool is wonderful after a day of cycling and the on deck pool (June through August) allows for a refreshing swim as the river passes by.
The comfortable ship will make your journey unforgettable.
- 75 Deluxe staterooms, 14.5 m square
- Private bathrooms with shower, hair dryer, TV, safe, and full air-conditioning
- Hotel style double bed which can be converted to two single beds
- Promenade (upper deck) and middle deck cabins feature full size picture windows which can be opened
- For added luxury, some cabins on promenade deck have a connecting door and can be converted to deluxe suites with living room and bedroom.
- Main deck (lower deck), half height windows (cannot be open)
- Sauna and whirlpool
- Wifi is available for a supplement, payable on board (connection can vary)
MS Carissma Photos
tours on MS Carissma
Along the Danube - Four Country Tour Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary 2017Aboard the MS Carissima: Every Sunday from April … This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven to be one of our most popular bike tours and with good reason. Between the Austrian and Hungarian …