Comfort Plus Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Osman Kurt is an beautifully designed, 32-meter Gulet made of wood that has been crossing the sea since 2000. It was rebuilt in 2007 and features seven comfortably furnished guest cabins.
The cabins, four with double beds and three with twin beds, are situated near the comfortable lounge for your relaxation. All cabins are equipped with a bathroom, a shower / WC, and air-conditioning.
Numerous reclining options offer plenty of space on the sun deck for you to relax while sailing, giving you time to sit back and enjoy the view! The friendly crew do their best to provide you with a trouble free trip.
- Year of construction: 2000
- Size of boat: length of 32 m
- Number of cabins: 7 guest cabins
- Bathroom features: shower cabin, wash basin, toilet
- Cabin features: air-conditioning, double or single beds
- Service: daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
- Special features: 2 masts with sail, backramp, numerous lounge mats on deck, shaded tables and chairs
Osman Kurt Photos
tours on Osman Kurt
South Greek Aegean Sea Greece, Turkey 2018 Dates On the BB2: April 7, April 21, May 19, … Since ancient times, the island of Rhodes has been called the Island of the Sun God with good reason! With over 3000 sunshine hours each year, it is one of the …
Central Greek Aegean Greece 2018 Dates Osman Kurt: September 22, October 6, and … On this Greece bike tour, you will explore the sunny islands of the Greek Aegean and stay aboard a comfortable Turkish Gulet. Although this Greece bicycle tour …