Comfort Plus Class Boat
The Sailing Home is a Comfort Plus class ship. Built in 2001, this barge was designed with an emphasis on comfort.
- Ship size: length of 45 meters, width of 6.53 meters
- Cabin size: 3.95 x 2.75 meters, height of 2.25 meters
- Cabins contain twin beds (no bunk beds) that can be be pushed together to form a double bed
- Air-conditioning in all cabins
- All cabins have windows
- 13 cabins total, maximum of 26 passengers
- A separate bar/saloon
- Daily maid service for cabin cleaning
- Safe for valuables available in each cabin
- Hearty breakfast buffets
- Fully equipped private bathrooms
- Excellent 3-course dinners
- Well-equipped private shower/toilet in each cabin
- A large sundeck separate from the bicycle deck with deck chairs and an awning
- Helmets available on board
- A large and comfortable dining room on upper deck
- Knowledgeable tour guide and crew members on board
- WiFi available on board (limited amount of free data per guest with the ability to purchase additional data)*Note
*Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
The Sailing Home ship can also be chartered, please contact us for more details.
Please keep in mind that though this ship is quite luxurious, it is designed primarily for people seeking active vacations as well as cozy accommodations, as opposed to passive entertainment and excessive luxury. Room service, for instance, is not available. All the ships meet the strict requirements of the Netherlands Shipping Inspectorate with respect to sailing expertise and safety on board.
Sailing Home Photos
tours on Sailing Home
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2017 Dates:On the Comfort plus class boats:Fleur: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Holland Southern Tulip Tour Netherlands 2018 DatesOn the Comfort Plus class boat:Sailing … This Southern Tulip bike and boat tour leads through some of Holland's most popular cities but also through fields of beautiful Tulips! One highlight, among …
Amsterdam to Cologne Netherlands, Germany 2017 DatesOn the Sailing Home: Amsterdam to Cologne: … This bike and boat tour in Holland and Germany showcases two diverse cultures. Historically, the Dutch and German people were quite interconnected but …