Comfort Plus Class Boat
The MS THEODOR KÖRNER, completely renovated in the winter for 2013/14, is a very spacious ship known for its comfortable and nostalgic atmosphere. The guest is treated like a king with the crew members doing their best to fulfill every wish. This ship serves as not just your home during your exciting cycling adventure, but also as a culinary experience through the diverse national and regional cuisines you'll be experiencing. Musician on board provide entertainment during the evening meal.
- Length x Width: ca. 87 x 17 meters and a ca. 1.7 m draft. Speed 25km/h.
- 61 newly designed cabins each equipped with air conditioner, private facilities, flat screen TV, safe, and hairdryer
- Ship capacity: 126 passengers, 40 crew members
- Lobby, panoramic bar, and lounge
- Spacious junior suites with queen beds
- Flat screen television, safe, and hairdryers in all cabins
- Infrared sauna
- WiFi (can not be guaranteed, fee of €2.50 per hour)
- Library equipped with books magazines, and board games
- 2-Bed-ECO: bunk bed cabins
- 2-Bed: 2 separate beds on floor, approximately 11 square meters
- 1-Bed: single bed cabin
- Junior-Suite: double bed, approximately 16 square meters. There are two junior suites on the promenade deck and three on the upper deck. On the promenade deck, one of the suites is designed for two people only (105), and is therefore smaller than the other junior suites. Assignment of suites are first come, first served.
- Additional bed: only in Junior Suite (Sofa) or 2-Bed cabin promenade deck (folding bed above)
- Main (bottom)
- Upper (middle) - Windows can be opened
- Promenade (top) - Windows can be opened
LIFE ON BOARD:
- There is no special dress code on board. Casual/travel/activie clothing is sufficient. For the concert and the gala dinner some passengers opt to dress up but it is not required.
- Please note that the whole ship (incl. cabins, restaurant, café) is absolutely a non smoking area. Smoking is allowed only on the open sundeck.
- On cruise ships gratuities will be collected at the end of the cruise in a box at the reception. This form of giving a tip is useful to credit all crew-members. A noncommittal directive would be approx. € 5,- to 6,- per person and day. The cruise director is not included in this system. If you have been satisfied with his work during the week – there will be a tip box available directly at the cruise director’s desk.
- All prices are in EURO. With each order you receive a receipt to sign.The invoice can be paid in cash or with credit card (VISA or Master Card) on the day of departure at the reception.
- Please be informed: Excursions are only payable in cash!
Click here to see a virtual tour!
Theodor Körner Photos
tours on Theodor Körner
Along the Danube-Iron Gates Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Romania April 22, June 3, and August 5, 2017 We are pleased to offer this adventure-packed bike and boat tour through six countries with widely differing cultures that reveal the beauty of the majestic …
Along the Danube - Passau, Bratislava, and Vienna Austria, Germany, Slovakia Aboard the Theodor Korner:Departures every Saturday: … Cycle along the German/Austrian border on this bike and boat tour that takes you through three countries, Germany, Slovakia, and Bratislava. Gently downhill, …