- Capacity: 87 passengers
- Dimensions: Length: 78 meters (256 ft); Width: 10 meters (33 ft)
- Electricity: 220/230 volt
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Lower Deck:
- 28 Twin Cabins - 2 single beds on the floor, one folds up into the wall, beds cannot be pushed together (approx. 7.5-8 M² / 81-86 ft²) with half height windows that can be opened
- 2 Junior Suites - 2 single beds on the floor, beds can be pushed together, small sitting area (approx. 11.6M² / 125 ft²) with half height windows that can be opened
- Upper Deck:
- 11 Twin Cabins - 2 single beds on the floor, one folds up into the wall, beds cannot be pushed together (approx. 7.5-8 M² / 81-86 ft²) with full-size picture windows that can be opened
- 2 Single Cabins - 1 single bed on the floor with full-size picture windows that can be opened
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and sink (soap and shampoo)
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels on request
- Hair Dryers - not provided in each cabin but the boat has several that can be borrowed from the main desk
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large Lounge/salon area with bar and dance floor, large panoramic windows all around
- Dining Room
- Sun Deck with large sunroom, chairs and tables, cycle shed
- Smoking only allowed in a designated area on the Sun Deck
- WiFi - limited availability
- NO Laundry Services
- Payment on board: cash Euros (credit/debit cards NOT accepted)
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: The boat is able to accommodate a vegetarian diet with no surcharge. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets can also be accommodated, a €50 surcharge will be applied.
- Beverages: A variety of non-alcoholic and alcholic beverages are available for purchase at the bar. A large selection of regional wines are available by the glass or the bottle. Beverages can be purchased using a token system (token machine dispenses tokens paid for in cash with Euros. NO credit or ATM cards accepted on board.
- Water: Water on board is drinkable but you may wish to purchase bottled water. One bottle of water is provided daily per passenger.
- Wine Policy and Tasting: On the first or second night of the tour, there will be a special presentation on the wine regions of Bordeaux and an optional tasting of 6 wines will be offered for €7,50. The boat will have a large selection of wine from the various regions available for purchase by the glass or by the bottle. If you purchase wine off the boat and wish to drink it on board, there is a corkage fee of €10. Wine is allowed in the lounge, restaurant, and on deck. Wine is NOT allowed in cabins.
Tours sailing on Bordeaux — 1 to 1 of 1
Electric Bicycle (E-Bike)
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed
- Bafang bbs 36V 250W central motor
- 36V 15ah lithium battery (Samsung cells)
- LCD display
- SR high super sprung saddle - Promax brand al alloy saddle post with quick release clamp
- Suspension seat post
- Front disc brake and rear V-brake (Promax brand) + mechanical disc brake
- Lock on frame
*NOTE: E-bikes feature a small electrical engine and battery that assist and ease your pedaling but you still have to pedal yourself. While riding an e-bike can greatly contribute to the enjoyment of your trip, it is not intended for untrained cyclists as it is not easy to handle such a bike. The engine and battery make the bike much heavier than a regular bike and it also accelerates faster. Handling it well requires good basic cycling skills and confidence.