This comfortable little vessel is the pride and joy of its captain/owner, Marius. As is true for many of our boats, the Feniks was originally built as a freighter, but then converted into a hotel passenger ship in 1992. Since then, she has undergone several renovations. Wearing her history well, you will find a welcoming atmosphere on board, a crew ready to serve, and great food showcasing local cuisine featuring fresh fruits and vegetables straight from the market to the table.
The Feniks is the perfect vessel for the small group experience. With just 7 cabins, the atmosphere is comfortable and laid back. You can enjoy your meals in the well-lit dining area or outdoors on the deck, weather permitting.
The partially covered sundeck is the perfect place to relax, enjoying a beverage, and watching the world go by.
There are two deluxe (larger) cabins with twin beds side by side, three smaller cabins with two standard beds and two cabins with bunk beds. All cabins are equipped with central heating, air-conditioning, and all essentials to ensure a good night's sleep.
- Capacity: 14 passengers
- Dimensions: Length: 39 meters; Width: 5.02 meters
- 220 V electricity
Decks & Cabin Layout
7 total cabins
- 2 larger twin cabins
- 3 standard twin cabins
- 2 bunk bed cabins
- All cabins have two windows (can be opened) and airconditioning
- Private bath
- Cabins equipped with central heating and 220-volt sockets
- All beds have 20 cm thick hotel mattresses
Boat Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning (2020)
- Laundry service available (clothing will be returned freshly laundered but must be hung in designated area midship)
- Sun deck and saloon
†Important to note, due to steel construction of the ship, cruising locations, and other factors, Wifi signal speed and strength may not be what you are accustomed to and may not meet your expectations. If you are dependent on a constant, strong, fast, and reliable signal at all times, please consider a personal hot spot. See our FAQ page.
Food & Beverages
- If the weather allows, meals are served outside on the deck
- 21 - 24-speed hybrid touring bikes (Gazelle brand) equipped with panniers, water bottle cage and bottle, and frame lock
- Small repair kit available for those who prefer self-guided cycling
- 4 electric bikes available per departure
- Helmets available
Tours sailing on Feniks — 1 to 7 of 7