Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
Originally, the Feniks was built in 1928 as a freighter on the Dutch, Belgium and French inland waters. In 1992, the Feniks was converted to a hotel passenger ship and put in service for various sailing holidays. Since then, she has undergone several renovations to keep up-to-date with all modern facilities.
Onboard you will find a comfortable and well-lit saloon, where you can relax on the sofa or have a good meal. There is an extended library on board, a varied collection of CDs and DVDs, television and many magazines, several family/party games and of course information and maps on the routes, the sailing area and the places of interest.
Outside on the deck, you will find various seats to take in the best views over the gorgeous landscapes. There is a sundeck to relax on or you can sit under the awning which gives you shelter from sun or light rain.
- Capacity: 14 passengers
- Dimensions: Length: 39 meters; Width: 5.02 meters
- 220 V electricity
Decks & Cabin Layout
7 total cabins
- 2 Luxury Twin Cabins
- 3 Standard Twin Cabins
- 2 Bunk Bed Cabins
- All cabins have two windows (can be opened) and airconditioning
- Shower and toilet in all cabins
- Cabins equipped with central heating and 220-volt sockets
- All beds have 20 cm thick hotel mattresses
Boat Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning (2020)
- Laundry service available (clothing will be returned freshly laundered but must be hung in designated area midship)
- Sun deck and saloon
†Important to note, due to steel construction of the ship, cruising locations, and other factors, Wifi signal speed and strength may not be what you are accustomed to and may not meet your expectations. If you are dependent on a constant, strong, fast, and reliable signal at all times, please consider a personal hot spot. See our FAQ page.
Food & Beverages
- If the weather allows, meals are served outside on the deck
- Beverage package available for purchase. Unlimited soda, beer, and wine
- 21 - 24-speed hybrid touring bikes (Gazelle brand) equipped with panniers, water bottle cage and bottle, and frame lock
- Small repair kit available for those who prefer self-guided cycling
- 4 electric bikes available per departure
- Helmets available
tours on Feniks 1 to 7 of 7
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Tulip Tour - Amsterdam to Bruges - 8 day Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Deluxe Class Merlijn: April 25 and May 9, … From Holland to Belgium by Bike and Boat! This lovely tulip tour showcases Tulips, lovely old Dutch towns like Dordrecht and Gouda, and the color that is …
Bruges to Paris or Paris to Bruges Belgium, France 2020 Comfort Boat Zwaantje: Bruges to Paris: May 2 … This incredible Bruges to Paris bike and boat tour (or v.v.) goes along rural country roads, towpaths, and paved forest trails and occasionally, a short …
Brussels to Bruges Bike and Boat Tour Belgium 2020 Comfort Class Feniks Bruges to Brussels: July … Bike and Barge in Belgium, in the heart of Europe! With three official languages (Flemish, French and German), Belgium is a culturally diverse country with a …