Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Fleur was first put into service in 2002. Proprietor, Jossie, had the barge converted into a comfortable passenger ship, according to her own design. Her female touch is definitely recognizable by the tasteful interior and her sharp eye for detail. The whole barge radiates a homelike atmosphere.
- Capacity: 20 passenger
- Length x Width: 38.7 x 5 meters
- 4 member crew: Consists of captain, chef, tour guide, and one or two helpers. Important to consider, there may be an instance that the captain's dog is brought aboard the barge. The dog is never permitted in the downstairs sleeping quarters of the boat.
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 10 cabins total
- Each cabin has two low beds (beds can't be pushed together). Beds measure 80 x 200cm
- Cabins are 97 sq.ft
- Windows cannot open for safety reason
- Shower and toilet in each cabin
- Hairdryers in the cabins
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Safe in each cabin
Boat Features & Amenities
- Restaurant, lounge area, cozy bar and sun deck
- Helmets available to use, free of charge
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Please note, special diet requests like gluten free meals will incur a €50/week diet surcharge, payable on board.
- There are only two e bikes on board the Fleur. Additional bikes may be rented but will incur a supplement in addition to the regular electric bike price.
Please keep in mind that though this ship is very lovely, it is designed primarily for people seeking active vacations and practical accommodations, as opposed to passive entertainment and excessive luxury.
tours on Fleur 1 to 6 of 6
Tulip Tour - 8 Day Netherlands 2020 Deluxe Class Quo Vadis: Saturdays, April 4 and … One of our most popular, this bike and boat tour in Holland during Tulip season, is bursting with colors and scents. When Spring dawns in Holland, millions of …
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2020 Please note: Due to popular demand, some … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …
Bruges to Paris or Paris to Bruges Belgium, France 2020 Comfort Boat Zwaantje: Bruges to Paris: May 2 … This incredible Bruges to Paris bike and boat tour (or v.v.) goes along rural country roads, towpaths, and paved forest trails and occasionally, a short …
Montargis to Paris France 2020 Paris to Montargis: July 18, August 15, and … A bike and boat tour in the royal valley of the Seine in France showcases all that we love about France. This tour blends history, poetry, and natural beauty. …