This small, yet very tasteful passenger barge with its sleek lines was built to fit the smaller locks and canals in France and has been cruising the French waters ever since. In 2018, Steffie Kranz and Evert Jan Muurling, took over ownership. Their years of experience and commitment are reflected in every detail and guarantee that your vacation will be a pleasant one. The whole barge radiates a homelike atmosphere. You will love the upper deck lounge with large windows and the partially covered sun deck, the idea place to sip a beverage, enjoy an appetizer, and enjoy the scenery while cruising.
The Fleur was first put into service in 2002. The original owner, Jossie, had the barge converted into a comfortable passenger ship, according to her own design. Her female touch is definitely recognizable by the tasteful interior and her sharp eye for detail.
- Capacity: 20 passenger
- Length x Width: 38.7 x 5 meters
- 4 member crew: Consists of captain, chef, tour guide, and one or two helpers. Important to consider, there may be an instance that the captain's dog is brought aboard the barge. The dog is never permitted in the downstairs sleeping quarters of the boat.
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 10 cabins total
- Each cabin has two low beds (beds can't be pushed together). Beds measure 80 x 200cm
- Cabins are 97 sq.ft
- Windows cannot open for safety reason
- Shower and toilet in each cabin (stocked with soap and shampoo)
- Hairdryers in the cabins
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Safe in each cabin
Boat Features & Amenities
- Restaurant, lounge area, cozy bar and sun deck
- Helmets available to use, free of charge
- No laundry services on board
- Currency accepted on board: Cash (Euros) ONLY
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Please note, special diet requests like gluten free meals will incur a €50/week diet surcharge, payable on board.
- Water on board is drinkable
Please keep in mind that though this ship is very lovely, it is designed primarily for people seeking active vacations and practical accommodations, as opposed to passive entertainment and excessive luxury.
Tours sailing on Fleur — 1 to 5 of 5
Other bikes (e.g. bikes with back pedal brakes, children’s bikes, “slip streamers”, tandems, etc.) and rear child seats may be possible upon request and are in very limited numbers.