Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
In the year 2000, Captain Anton started to build the Kapetan Jure. Anton originates from a seafaring family from Krilo, a seafaring town near Split. With his father also being a Captain, Anton's biggest dream is that his son will become a captain someday too. Since Anton is a very experienced sailor, guests on the Kapetan Jure feel assured that they are in good hands.
At 27 x 7 m, the Kapetan Jure counts as one of the smallest ships of our Croatian fleet, with an impressive 100 navigated tours. The fine detail etched into the wooden ship mirrors the seafaring affection of its captain. The spacious salon is decorated with shells, amphorae and showcases full of sailor’s knots. At the bow a mermaid keeps watch for the safe navigation of the ship. A spacious living room suite on the quarterdeck and a sundeck with cushioned sleeping mats play a part in contributing to the welcoming atmosphere.
- Capacity: 30 passengers
- Size of Boat: 27 x 7 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 15 (7 - 8 square meters)
- Due to the shape of the ship's hull, the size of the cabins may vary.
- 11 cabins are on deck.
- 10 are furnished with 2 beds arranged side by side
- 1 has bunk beds
- The remaining 4 cabins are below deck and are furnished with a French bed.
- Private bathrooms- tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, and toilet
- Air-conditioning, safe, hairdryer, mirror
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- 2 masts with sails
- Quiet generator
- Couch mats and lounge chairs on sundeck
- 2 big tables with chairs on deck
Kapetan Jure Photos
tours on Kapetan Jure 1 to 2 of 2
National Parks of Dalmatia Croatia 2020 Premium boats: Romantica: Saturdays, April 25, … The perfect setting for a bike and boat tour, Croatia is a country with beautiful, well-kept coasts, thousands of islands, reefs, and bays. Numerous Roman …
Southern Dalmatia Croatia 2019 Comfort Plus class boats: Romantica: October … This Croatia bike and boat tour, specifically located in Southern Dalmatia, the smallest and most sparsely populated region of Dalmatia, will take you past …