In the year 2000, Captain Anton started to build the Kapetan Jure. Anton originates from a seafaring family from Krilo, a seafaring town near Split. With his father also being a Captain, Anton's biggest dream is that his son will become a captain someday too. The fine detail etched into the wooden ship mirrors the seafaring affection of its captain. The spacious salon is decorated with shells, amphorae, and showcases full of sailor’s knots. At the bow, a mermaid keeps watch for the safe navigation of the ship. A spacious living room suite on the quarterdeck and a sundeck with cushioned sleeping mats play a part in contributing to the welcoming atmosphere.
At 27 x 7 m, the Kapetan Jure counts as one of the smallest ships of our Croatian fleet. With its 15 cabins, the Kapetan Jure offers a unique small boat experience. Eleven of the cabins are on deck. Ten of these are furnished with two beds arranged side by side, while one cabin has bunk beds. The remaining four cabins are below deck and are furnished with a French bed (140 cm wide).
- Capacity: 30 passengers
- Size of Boat: 27 x 7 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 15 (7 - 8 square meters)
- Due to the shape of the ship's hull, the size of the cabins may vary.
- 11 cabins are on deck.
- 10 are furnished with 2 beds arranged side by side
- 1 has bunk beds
- The remaining 4 cabins are below deck and are furnished with a French bed.
- Private bathrooms- tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, and toilet
- Air-conditioning, safe, hairdryer, mirror
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- 2 masts with sails
- Quiet generator
- Couch mats and lounge chairs on sundeck
- 2 big tables with chairs on deck
Tours sailing on Kapetan Jure — 1 to 2 of 2