The ship is a spacious wooden motor yacht. At 31 meters long and 6 meters wide, the MS Linda is among the bigger ships in the Croatian fleet. The large common area can accommodate 32 guests and the middle sundeck is constructed in a way that allows for outdoor dining.
Captain Damir's Linda was built in 1955 and renovated in 2004/05/06. The ship is a spacious wooden motor yacht and is amongst the bigger ships in the Croatian fleet. The large saloon can accommodate 32 guests and the middle sundeck is constructed in a way that allows for outdoor dining.
Captain Damir and his crew look forward to making your vacation unforgettable.
- Capacity: 32 passengers
- Size of Boat: 31 x 6 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 14 (7 - 8 sqm)
- Deck levels: 1 below, 1 on deck, and 1 top deck (on deck cabins and top deck cabins are the same price and cannot be requested specifically).
- 11 cabins on deck or top deck: 6 with double bed, 4 with twin bed, and one single cabin
- 3 cabins below deck: 2 with twin beds and 1 with a double bed
- Air conditioning
- Private bathrooms, tiled, all-in-one showers, wash- basins and toilet
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- High-quality mattresses (Diamona)
- Cabin cleaning daily, fresh towels at mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- Quiet generator
- Couch mats on the sun deck
- Big table and chairs on the shaded quarterdeck
Tours sailing on Linda — 1 to 1 of 1