The Linda is a spacious wooden motor yacht and is amongst the bigger ships in the Croatian fleet. Enjoy the sea breeze on the multiple outside decks, refresh with a dip into the see, or lay back on the uppe sundeck on one of the padded sunning mats. The middle sundeck is constructed in a way that allows for outdoor dining. Sunrises as well as sunsets are always a very special experience on board. Captain Damir and his crew look forward to making your vacation unforgettable.
At 31 x 6 meters the Linda is a sleek wooden motor sailor built in 1955 and fully refurbished in 2006. She hosts 14 cozy guest cabins. Two of the three cozy cabins below deck are equipped with twin beds with two portholes each. There is also one double bed cabin. Above deck, there are 10 two-person cabins and 1 single cabin. Six of the cabins have a double bed. Four of the cabins are equipped with twin beds. Each cabin has a private tiled bathroom .The spacious and tastefully furnished common area with its wooden tables and cushioned benches provides a welcoming atmosphere. All beds feature high quality mattresses from Diamona - a German quality brand.
The common area of the ship is light filled, spacious, and tastefully furnished with its wooden tables and cushioned benches provides a welcoming atmosphere.
- Capacity: 32 passengers
- Size of Boat: 31 x 6 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 14 (7 - 8 sqm)
- Deck levels: 1 below, 1 on deck, and 1 top deck (on deck cabins and top deck cabins are the same price and cannot be requested specifically).
- 11 cabins on deck or top deck: 6 with double bed, 4 with twin bed, and one single cabin
- 3 cabins below deck: 2 with twin beds and 1 with a double bed
- Air conditioning
- Private bathrooms, tiled, all-in-one showers, wash- basins and toilet
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- High-quality mattresses (Diamona)
- Cabin cleaning daily, fresh towels at mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- Quiet generator
- Couch mats on the sun deck
- Big table and chairs on the shaded quarterdeck
Tours sailing on Linda — 1 to 1 of 1