The Panagiota is an affectionately restored two-masted motor yacht. It was built in 1990 and modernized in 2001 in conformity with the requirements of cruises.
There is room for all guests in the spacious saloon to have meals, or to spend time with new friends. When weather conditions are good, guests can have the meals outside on the shaded rear deck. The spacious sun deck, equipped with comfy mats, invites you to have a sun bath and relax.
- Capacity: 20 passengers
- Size of Boat: 23 x 6 m / 75 x 19 ft
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 (6 - 8 square meters)
- 6 cabins below deck
- Equipped with French beds. Two cabins offer a bunk bed above the French bed and another two cabins offer a ground-level bed just next to the French bed.
- 4 cabins above deck
- Equipped with a French bed with a single bunk above - so they can be occupied by three people.
- Most cabins are equipped with a French bed (4.6 ft. wide) and one single bed
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Private bathrooms- tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, toilet
- Air-conditioning, mirror
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- WiFi is not available on board.
- 2 masts with sails
- Couch mats on the sundeck
- 2 big tables with chairs on the covered rear deck
Tours sailing on Panagiota — 1 to 2 of 2