The Panagiota is a carefully restored two-masted wooden motor yacht which represents the classic boat type of the Kaïkis. Your time on board will be relaxing and varied. With two large sundecks, it's a pleasure to relax and read on the numerous comfortable sleeping mats. At the rear, on the other hand, there are enough shady spots for guests who prefer it a little cooler. The swim ladder provides easy access to the sea. When the ship stops in one of the beautiful bays, you can take advantage of the canoes on board and paddle the pristine waters.
The Panagiota was built in 1990 and modernized in 2001 in conformity with the requirements of cruises. At 23 meters long x 6 meters long, the boat features 10 guest cabins from 6 to 8 meters squared. A noble teakwood deck, a comfortably decorated salon surrounded by colorful glass paintings, convenient sitting areas on the entire ship, and the cushioned mats on the sundecks facilitate a homely comfort.
- Capacity: 20 passengers
- Size of Boat: 23 x 6 m / 75 x 19 ft
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 (6 - 8 square meters)
- 6 cabins below deck
- Equipped with French beds. Two cabins offer a bunk bed above the French bed and another two cabins offer a ground-level bed just next to the French bed.
- 4 cabins above deck
- Equipped with a French bed with a single bunk above - so they can be occupied by three people.
- Most cabins are equipped with a French bed (4.6 ft. wide) and one single bed
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Private bathrooms- tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, toilet
- Air-conditioning, mirror
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- WiFi is not available on board.
- 2 masts with sails
- Couch mats on the sundeck
- 2 big tables with chairs on the covered rear deck
- Canoes available on board
Tours sailing on Panagiota — 1 to 2 of 2