Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Panagiota is an affectionately restored two-masted motor yacht, 19 ft. wide and 75 ft. long. It was built in 1990 and modernized in 2001 in conformity with the requirements of cruises.
Six cabins below deck and 4 cabins above deck are at the guests’ disposal. All cabins are air conditioned and most of them are equipped with a French bed (4.6 ft. wide), one single bed and private bathroom.
There is room for all guests in the spacious saloon to have meals, or to spend time with new friends. When weather conditions are good, guests can have the meals outside on the shaded rear deck. The spacious sun deck, equipped with comfy mats, invites you to have a sun bath and relax.
WiFi is not available on board.
- Year of construction: 2001
- Size of boat: 23 x 6 m / 75 x 19 ft
- Size of cabins: 6 - 8 square meters
- Number of cabins: 10 guest cabins
- Bathroom features: tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, toilet
- Cabin features: air-conditioning, mirror
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Service: daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
- Special features: 2 masts with sails, couch mats on the sundeck, 2 big tables with chairs on the covered rear deck
tours on Panagiota
Multi-Adventure Tour in the Ionian Islands Greece July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, and August 11, … A bike and boat tour in Greece, combined with multi-adventure through the Ionian archipelago off the west coast of Greece, is the perfect family biking …