The Panagiota is a carefully restored two-masted wooden motor yacht which represents the classic boat type of the Kaïkis. Your time on board will be relaxing and varied. With two large sundecks, it's a pleasure to relax and read on the numerous comfortable sleeping mats. At the rear, on the other hand, there are enough shady spots for guests who prefer it a little cooler. The swim ladder provides easy access to the sea. When the ship stops in one of the beautiful bays, you can take advantage of the canoes on board and paddle the pristine waters.
The Panagiota was built in 1990 and modernized in 2001 in conformity with the requirements of cruises. At 23 meters long x 6 meters long, the boat features 10 guest cabins from 6 to 8 meters squared. A noble teakwood deck, a comfortably decorated salon surrounded by colorful glass paintings, convenient sitting areas on the entire ship, and the cushioned mats on the sundecks facilitate a homely comfort.
- Capacity: 20 passengers
- Size of Boat: 23 x 6 m / 75 x 19 ft
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 (6 - 8 square meters)
- 6 cabins below deck
- Equipped with French beds. Two cabins offer a bunk bed above the French bed and another two cabins offer a ground-level bed just next to the French bed.
- Windows open
- 4 cabins above deck
- Equipped with a French bed with a single bunk above - so they can be occupied by three people.
- Doors which open outwards providing fresh air
- Most cabins are equipped with a French bed (4.6 ft. wide) and one single bed
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Private bathrooms- tiled, all-in-one shower, wash basin, toilet
- Air-conditioning, mirror
- Daily cabin cleaning, fresh towels mid-week
Boat Features & Amenities
- WiFi is not available on board.
- 2 masts with sails
- Couch mats on the sundeck
- 2 big tables with chairs on the covered rear deck
- Canoes available on board
Tours sailing on Panagiota — 1 to 2 of 2
The hybrid bikes are equipped with 28-inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears, and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards, and a pannier rack. There are two different frame sizes. The diamond frame, which can also be called a men's frame, and the trapeze frame, or unisex frame.
The e-bikes are powered mainly by a Bosch motor capable of covering long distances and characterized by their lightweight components. Alternative drive systems may also be used. Standard components of the e-bikes in varying frame sizes include 28-inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears and brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, as well as mudguards and a pannier rack. With our e-bikes you will conquer the hills with a smile, they are a true declaration of independence for all who wish to cycle and seek the support of a little push.
All bikes are equipped with a pannier bag. These are considered waterproof, however, please note that we can’t be held responsible or any damage that might be caused to any personal belongings like mobile phones, cameras etc. Helmets are available in limited numbers so these must be reserved in advance.
Children’s bikes and accessories
Suitable equipment is provided for children.
- For children between 100 to 150 cm tall, 20-24 inch bikes are available. These bikes are equipped with faultless derailleur gears, brake systems, a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle, and a pannier rack.
- For children between 4 years to 8 years (max), who have already outgrown the children’s seat but are not yet allowed to or comfortable riding independently, tag-along-bikes are available. The tag-along-bike attaches to the seat post of a mature rider and is easily switched to another bike in case others wish to have a go at pulling. A child-friendly gear system allows the child to change their gears accordingly to the terrain so that it can support the puller. These trailer bikes are available for children between 4 and a maximum of 8 years.
- For children up to 4 years (22 km), TÜV certified children’s seats are available and can attach effortlessly to the back of the adult rental bikes.