Comfort Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Sarah is a very comfortable and spacious ship. After years of use as a cargo ship, the Sarah was transformed into a passenger boat in 2002. It is a very modern ship with tasteful cabins, a spacious lounge, and large and inviting sun deck.
- Capacity: 20-22 passengers
- Length x Width: 44.95 x 6.6 meters
- Cabins: 6 cabins withe separate twin beds, 2 cabins with separate twin beds and 1 bunk bed, and 2 cabins with twin beds pushed together. All cabins about 10 sq. meters / 108 sq. feet.
- Shower and toilet in all cabins
- Central heat
- Cabin windows may be opened
- All cabins have a hair dryer
- Brand Gudereit or equivalent
- Unisex (step through) frame
- 11-speeds gear
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Smaller frame bikes are Target touring bikes These bikes come in three frame sizes.
- Unlimited WiFi available on board
- Brand Monaco from Batavus or similar
- 7 gears
- 3 support levels
- Hand brakes
- Limited availability
No helmets are available on board so please bring your own well fitted helmet. Bicycle rental is optional but is included in tour price. Due to the very limited space on deck, guests can bring their own bikes (max. 6) and only with prior approval. A discount will then apply. However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
*Note: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Sarah
Tulip Tour - 8 Day Netherlands On the Comfort Plus boats: Elodie: April 14 and April … One of our most popular, this bike and boat tour in Holland during Tulip season, is bursting with colors and scents. When Spring dawns in Holland, millions of …