Comfort Class Boat
The Sarah is a very comfortable and spacious ship. After years of use as a cargo ship, the Sarah was transformed into a passenger boat in 2002. It is a very modern ship with tasteful cabins, a spacious lounge, and large and inviting sun deck.
- Capacity: 20-22 passengers
- Length x Width: 44.95 x 6.6 meters
- Cabins: 10 x 2 low beds. Two cabins have a third bunk bed.
- Shower and toilet in all cabins
- Central heat
- Brand Gudereit or equivalent
- Unisex (step through) frame
- 11-speeds gear
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Smaller frame bikes are Target touring bikes These bikes come in three frame sizes.
- Brand Monaco from Batavus or similar
- 7 gears
- 3 support levels
- Hand brakes
- Limited availability
No helmets are available on board so please bring your own well fitted helmet. Bicycle rental is optional but is included in tour price. Due to the very limited space on deck, guests can bring their own bikes (max. 6) and only with prior approval. A discount will then apply. However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
tours on Sarah
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands +2017 Dates:On the Comfort plus class boats:Fleur: … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …