Comfort Class Boat
With its dark green hull and distinctive white stripes, the Tarin is an eyecatcher in each port. Completed in early 2004, it is one of the newer ships in our fleet. The furnishings of the cabins attest to the care that Captain Nevio put into building his great ship. Bright wood, curtains on the large windows and the nicely decorated cabins will immediately make you feel right at home on the Tarin!
Captain Nevio and his crew work hard to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Here the Captain serves the dinner by himself, makes music with his sailor Zeljko on the accordion and the guitar, and each member of the crew has a smile or a nice word for the guests. The Tarin is also a favorite ship for our guides, for whom the parting is always difficult, particularly if it means going home again. In the meantime, their second home is here.
- Year of construction: 2004
- Size of boat: 22 x 6.2 m
- Size of cabins: 7 to 8 Sq. meters
- Number of cabins: 11 guest cabins
- Bathroom features: Tiled, all-in-one showers, wash basins and toilet
- Cabins: Ventilator, hair dryer, mirror
- Beds: High quality, Diamona mattresse
Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Services: Cabin cleaning daily, fresh towels mid week
- Special features: Two masts with sails, quiet generator, large windows in all cabins above deck, couch and lounge chairs on the sun deck, covered deck with two tables and chairs
tours on Tarin
Istria Croatia April 26, May 3, May 10, May 17, May 24, May 31, June 7, … "The heart of Europe" is what the Istrians call their peninsula, inspired by its shape and its position at the crossroads of European cultures and nations. And …