Deluxe Class Boat
The De Willemstad, no stranger to river cruising the Danube, is now navigating the rivers and canals of Holland, accommodating cyclists who enjoy the mid-size deluxe vessels with all the amenities of the larger river cruisers. On the upper deck you will find a light-filled common area with large panoramic windows, the perfect place to forge new friendships, and enjoy refreshment. The spacious and partly covered sundeck is a favorite spot for those who want to kick back and enjoy the fresh air and Dutch landscape.
De Willemstad is a comfortable ship that was completely renovated in 2017/2018. The ship was used for cycling cruises for several years on the Danube river. Look forward to meeting friendly people, riding beautiful bike tours, and spending pleasant hours on board.
- Capacity: 96 (max) passengers
- Length: 300 ft
- Width: 34 ft
- Crew: 20
- Electricity 230 V
Decks & Cabin Layout
There is a total of 48 cabins.
Upper deck - 24 cabins total
- 8 suites (approx. 15 m² / 161 sq.ft) equipped with French balcony and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, two single beds that can be set together to make a queen bed, and a small seating area
- 16 twin cabins (approx. 10 m² / 108 sq.ft) equipped with two separate single beds and panoramic windows that can be opened
- 24 twin cabins total (approximately 108 sq. ft) with two separate single beds and a large window with an upper hinged window that can be opened for ventilation
All cabins are ‘outside cabins’ that are equipped with two single beds, TV, mini-safe and individually controlled air conditioning. Each cabin has a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and hairdryer.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large salon with panoramic windows on upper deck
- Air-conditioned restaurant, bar, and lounge area
- Partially covered sun deck
- No laundry available
- Sun deck
- Wifi available for a fee
- Currency processed on board: Debit and credit cards
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
- Water on board is drinkable
- 7 speed Gazelle hybrid touring bike equipped with one pannier
- Hand brakes
- Children’s bikes, e-bikes, and tandems are also available on request.
- If you prefer, you can request a back pedal brake bicycle and we will do our best to confirm based on availability
- Helmet rental (€10) is possible with advanced reservation
Electric bikes (limited availability, please reserve in advance):
- Brand, Flyer or similar
- 3 support levels
- 7 to 8 gears
- Pannier bag
Tours sailing on De Willemstad — 1 to 1 of 1