The Arlene II, formerly the Arlene, was upgraded before the 2018 season. All cabins on the vessel are outside featuring en-suite facilities with shower and hair dryer, TV, safe, and individually controlled air-conditioning.
The ARLENE II was completely refurbished and upgraded before the start of the 2018 travel season. Another partial renovation was carried out in Winter of 2018/2019.
In the tastefully furnished and fully air-conditioned restaurant on the main deck, you can enjoy delicious dinners. The saloon/bar located on the uppers deck features panoramic windows allowing you to sit back and enjoy the views while reflecting on the day’s events with a glass of fine wine. The spacious and partly shaded sun deck holds deck chairs, which invite passengers to enjoy the passing scenery in relaxation.
- Boat Dimensions: Length: 91.35 m, Width: 10.45 m, Depth: 1.45
- Capacity: 98 passengers
- On board language: German and English
- Electricity: 220 Volt sockets in each cabin
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 50
- Upper deck:
- 8 suites (approx. 15 m2) with sliding glass doors, double bed (with two mattresses) and a small sitting area. It is not possible to separate mattresses to make separate beds.
- 16 regular twin cabins (approx. 10 m2) with two separate lower beds and panoramic windows that can be opened
- 2 single cabins (approx. 8-9 m²) with panoramic windows that can be opened
- Main deck:
- 24 two-bed cabins with windows with small section that can be opened
- En-suite bathroom facilities with shower, toilet and sink (soap/shampoo not provided)
- Hair dryer provided in each cabin
- Air Conditioning (individually controlled)
- TV, safe
Boat Features & Amenities
- Saloon, Bar, Dance floor & Restaurant, Sun deck
- Currency on board: Euro
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard
- Laundry is not available on board
- WiFi is not available on board. We recommend mywebspot.
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: The boat is able to accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets with a surcharge. Vegan diets are not possible.
- Water: Water on board is not drinkable.
Tours sailing on Arlene II — 1 to 2 of 2
Easy Bike + Boat Tour in Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary
This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven year after year to be one of our most popular tours. The Austrian and Hungarian alluvial landscape and the Danube River Bend is a region of…