Deluxe Class Boat for Bike Tours
The ARLENE II was completely refurbished and upgraded before the start of the 2018 travel season. Another partial renovation was carried out in Winter of 2018/2019.
In the tastefully furnished and fully air-conditioned restaurant on the main deck, you can enjoy delicious dinners. The saloon/bar located on the uppers deck features panoramic windows allowing you to sit back and enjoy the views while reflecting on the day’s events with a glass of fine wine. The spacious and partly shaded sun deck holds deck chairs, which invite passengers to enjoy the passing scenery in relaxation.
- Boat Dimensions: Length: 91.35 m, Width: 10.45 m, Depth: 1.45
- Capacity: 98 passengers
- On board language: German and English
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 50
- Upper deck:
- 8 suites (approx. 15 m2) with sliding glass doors, double bed (with two mattresses) and a small sitting area. It is not possible to separate mattresses to make separate beds.
- 16 regular twin cabins (approx. 10 m2) with two separate lower beds and panoramic windows that can be opened
- 2 single cabins (approx. 8-9 m²) with panoramic windows that can be opened
- Main deck:
- 24 two-bed cabins with windows with small section that can be opened
- En-suite bathroom facilities with shower, toilet and sink
- Hair dryer provided in each cabin
- Air Conditioning (individually controlled)
- TV, safe
Boat Features & Amenities
- Saloon, Bar, Dance floor & Restaurant, Sun deck
- Currency on board: Euro
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard
- WiFi is not available on board. We recommend mywebspot.
Arlene II Photos
tours on Arlene II 1 to 2 of 2
Along the Danube - Four Country Tour Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary Deluxe Class Boats PRIMADONNA FRIDAYS: May 8, May 15, … This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven to be one of our most popular bike tours and with good reason. Between the Austrian and Hungarian …
Along the Danube - Passau to Vienna Austria, Germany 2020 Deluxe Class Arlene II: Sunday departures … Beginning in the German town of Passau, this tour quickly crosses the Austrian border as it follows the Danube Bike Path east downstream through tucked-away …