Deluxe Class Barge
Inspired by the classic yachts of the 1920s, the Roi Soleil, is more than a barge. This luxury vessel with its light-filled interior, elegantly fitted hardwoods, enameled lava, and designer fabric, will beguile you. The Roi Soleil is ready and waiting for your family, friends, or small group charter request along the Canal du Midi or in the region of Provence.
Be indulged by your ever-attentive crew and chef, aboard your own luxury boat and enjoy the French Art De Vivre.
- Capacity: 6 guests
- Crew: 4
- Length: 98 ft (30 m)
- Electricity: 220 V
- Full boat charter for up to 6 passengers
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Main deck featuring and open floor plan
- Lower deck featuring 3 bright and airy staterooms of 160 sq feet (15 m2)
- Canopied aft teak deck with inbuilt seating, teak dining table, Jacuzzi, and deck beds. (Shaded all-round or heated for al fresco dining in cooler evenings)
- Forward sun deck with deck chairs and sun mattresses
- Opening skylights in cabin and bathroom
- Stylish Pierre Frey fabrics with oak floors
- Ensuite bathrooms with handmade Provençal tiles, enameled lava stone, fine fittings, & Occitane toiletries
- Queen-sized bed (or 2 twin beds at your request)
- Ample storage with hanging wardrobes and shelves – large storage under bed for your suitcases.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Contemporary and light-filled interior crafted as a luxury yacht
- Over 100 sq.m (1067 sq. ft) of panoramic salon and covered aft deck
- Open plan salon with 20 windows, bar /demonstration kitchen, entertainment center, lounge, fireplace, & dining plus wheelhouse salon
- Bilingual crew of 4 – captain, chef, guide, & hostess.
- AC reverse cycle
- 3G Wifi
- Airplay Stereo
Food & Beverages
Every day your private chef will cater to your preferences while surprising you with an imaginative cuisine, taking on the best accents of the Mediterranean. He will pair the best wines with your meal, the guide will explain their provenance, and the hostess won’t leave you wanting to know more about French cheese.
Sample Dinner Menu
Homemade Foie Gras au Torchon with pear and date chutney and pan-fried fresh foie gras on poached pear and marinated date
Paired with: AOC Muscat de Saint-Jean de Minervois 2010
Charollais beef fillet on braised beetroot and fresh asparagus with chunky basil pesto and plum, apple chutney
Paired with: AOC Chateauneuf du Pape Chateau Mont-Redon 2001
Roquefort, Reblochon de Savoie & Langres cheese
Chilled blackberry and vanilla soup with caramel and balsamic ice cream on a chocolate truffle with pistachio spun sugar
Finish with Coffee, luxurious chocolates from St Remy de Provence, and fine Liqueurs
- 6 lightweight aluminum bicycles, Giant “Boulder Breeze” hybrids with shock absorbers, quick gear changes, and road tires
- Mercedes Benz, Viano Ambiente with split AC, sunroof, leather seats, and air suspension