Deluxe Class Barge
Booked on a private charter basis, Saint Louis Barge provides an intimate experience for small groups of family and friends looking to unwind in a luxurious environment. Cruising the calm waterways of south-west France, including along the historic lands of Aquitaine and Gascony, this small vessel is the epitome of relaxed bliss, with privacy and exclusivity guaranteed.
Completely renovated in 2016, Saint Louise Barge is able to accommodate a total of six guests in three twin or double cabins. Guests will find themselves enjoying the sundeck with its expansive views, the elegant dining and lounge, and the modern cabins. The four on board crew members manage all the aspects of the cruise, ensuring the highest level of service, comfort, and hospitality are delivered. The chef will produce daily gourmet meals using fresh local ingredients, pairing them with choice wines from the on board cellar. Daily tours with the onboard tour guide will showcase the area, history, architecture, food, and people that make this such a sought after destination.
- Capacity: 6 passengers
- Length: 100 ft
- Width: 16 ft
- Crew: 4
- Airconditioning: Yes
- Electricity: 220V
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Total: 3 luxury cabins (approximately 135 sq.ft)
- Double (6’3”x6’6” long) or twin beds
- Two view windows that slide open (2x1ft)
- Small desk and table
- Private bathroom with shower
- Full-length mirrors
- Good wardrobe space
- Retractable clothesline
- Heated towel rails
- Luxury toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand cream, facial mist, aftershave
- 220V hairdryer
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large open plan dining, sitting, and bar area with large view windows
- 6-seater dining room, table, and chairs
- Fully-stocked open bar
- Nespresso coffee maker (unlimited pods)
- Soft seating lounge area
- Music system with CD collection
- Small library and board games
- 10GB wifi per week
- Sun deck with umbrellas, four loungers, and 6-seater table and chairs
- Six 21-speed unisex hybrid bicycles (x2 small, x3 medium, x1 large adult frames) and helmets
Food & Beverages
- Onboard meals: A variety of gourmet meals are included in your rate. Meals are prepared with local, fresh and seasonal produce paired with wines from the onboard cellar
- Special Diet Requests: The following special diets can be accommodated: vegan, vegetarian, Celiac-friendly, gluten-free, dairy- and lactose-free, food allergies, or intolerances (inform at the time of booking). No surcharge.
- Beverages: A selection of wines, spirits, beers, and non-alcoholic beverages are included in your rate. A Nespresso machine with unlimited pods and a milk frother for cappuccino and latte style coffees are available.
- Water: Water on board is drinkable. Still and sparkling bottled water also available from the bar.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cabins, dining area etc. It is only allowed up on the open sun deck (by request).
- A fully air-conditioned Mercedes V series is available for transfers and tours
- No children permitted
- Pets are not allowed
Tours sailing on Saint Louis — 1 to 1 of 1