Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
On the Turkish coast, a Bahriyeli is a synonym for greatest possible comfort and best material.
The Bahriyeli A is a three masted motor-sailors built as a traditional Turkish gullet. With its high rising masts, the boat is a real eye-catchers in every harbor. The teak furnishings are high class and elegant.
Large tables are situated on the aft deck, set decadently by the crew for mealtimes, weather permitting. The setting of the sails on board of this proud ship is definitely a unique experience.
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- Size of Boat: 45 x 7,60 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10 (9 - 12 m squared)
- Cabins featuring teakwood panelling and air conditioning
- Ensuite with separate shower cabin and WC
- Twin beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Daily cleaning of cabins, fresh towels at mid-week or on request
- Hairdryers in each cabin
- Air conditioning
- WiFi is not available onboard.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Three masts with sails
- Mats on the sundeck, upholstered benches at the bow
- Two big tables and chairs on the deck
Food & Beverages
- You will be pampered with a generous variety of authentic dishes, created masterfully in the on board galley, bringing insight into the diversity of the Turkish kitchen to the table.
Bahriyeli A Photos
tours on Bahriyeli A 1 to 4 of 4
Multi-Adventure in the Saronic Gulf & the Peloponnese coastline Greece Bahriyeli Saturday departures: July 11, July 18, … Experience the Islands in the Saronic Gulf and the Peloponnese coastline with the whole family. For seven days, you discover this epic coastline by boat and …
Peloponnese & Saronic Islands Greece Saturday departures, April 11, April 18, June 27, July … Starting and ending in Athens, discover the Greek Peloponnese region by bike and boat as well as the diverse islands of the Saronic Gulf on this incredible …