Bahriyelis (A, B, and C)
Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
On the Turkish coast, a Bahriyeli is a synonym for greatest possible comfort and best material.
The Bahriyelis A, B, and C are three masted motor-sailors built as a traditional Turkish gullets. With the high rising masts, these boats are real eye catchers in every harbor. The teak furnishings are high class and elegant.
Large tables are situated on the aft deck, set decadently by the crew for mealtimes, weather permitting. The setting of the sails on board of this proud ship is definitely a unique experience.
- Capacity: 37 passengers
- Size of Boat: 38 x 8 m
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 9 (9 - 12 m squared)
- Cabins featuring teakwood panelling and air conditioning
- Ensuite with separate shower cabin and WC
- Double beds: 200 x 140 cm
- Single beds: 200 x 80 cm
- Daily cleaning of cabins, fresh towels at midweek or on request
- Hairdryers in each cabin
- Air conditioning
- WiFi is not available on board.
Boat Features & Amenities
- Three masts with sails
- Mats on the sundeck, upholstered benches at the bow
- Two big tables and chairs on the deck
Food & Beverages
- You will be pampered with a generous variety of authentic dishes, created masterfully in the on board galley, bringing insight into the diversity of the Turkish kitchen to the table.
Bahriyelis (A, B, and C) Photos
tours on Bahriyelis (A, B, and C)
South Greek Aegean Sea Greece, Turkey 2019 Dates Round trip from Marmaris Bahriyeli … Since ancient times, the island of Rhodes has been called the Island of the Sun God with good reason! With over 3000 sunshine hours each year, it is one of the …