The MS Florentina is a deluxe, light-filled ship featuring a large upper deck dining area, an upper deck bar and lounge with large windows, and a spacious sun deck with table, chairs, and deck chairs for sitting and river watching.
Onboard this comfortable ship, the Czech chef prepares regional and international dishes which are served in the bright, well-lit restaurant. You will also enjoy a bright and spacious bar and lounge with plenty of seating. On the upper deck sun deck, rest and relax on one of the numerous deck chairs or enjoy your favorite beverage with friends at one of the outdoor tables.
- Year of construction: 1980, refurbished, 2008 and 2014
- Boat size: 80 meters long
- Capacity: 86
- Electricity: 220 volt sockets in each cabin
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 46
- Upper deck:
- 16 twin cabins (10 sq m) with french balcony, windows open
- 4 single cabins (8 sq m) with french balcony, windows open
- Main deck:
- 24 twin cabins (10 sq m), windows cannot open
- 2 single cabins (8 sq m), windows cannot open
- All 46 cabins are outside cabins, individual climate control, hairdryers, safes & TV
- Services: Cabin cleaning daily, fresh towels and linens mid week
- Private ensuite bathrooms (soap/shampoo not provided)
Boat Features & Amenities
- Saloon, bar & restaurant
- Sun deck
- Laundry services are not available on board
- Currency on board: Euro
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard
- Wi Fi (only in lounge area *)
- Helmets available on board for €40 per person
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: The boat is able to accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets with a surcharge. Vegan diets are not possible.
- Water: Water on board is not drinkable.
*Do note that Wi Fi can never be guaranteed on a ship due to the steel construction, etc.