Premium Class Boat for Bike Tours
Carved dragon heads decorate the prow of the Junks in the Ha Long and Bai Tu Bay. Dragons belong to the circle of four sacred animals of Vietnam and they proudly guide the traditional wooden boats through the fairytale cliffs of the South China Sea. It is easy to feel at home on the junks: the saloon with its upholstered wicker furniture and colorful carpets are a comfortable feature of the ship.
For each meal, the tables are lovingly set and the folded cloth napkins are a piece of art. The crew, in their brilliant white uniforms, greet you warmly with a welcome drink with the hospitality that is so common Vietnam.
- Capacity: 22 passengers
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 11 guest cabins, approximately 12 m² (129 ft²)
- Large windows located between decks with doors opening to the outside
- Individually regulated air conditioning in each cabin
- Tiled bathroom with a shower and WC in each cabin
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large sundeck with deck chairs and comfortable padded matting
Vietnamese Junks Photos
tours on Vietnamese Junks 1 to 1 of 1
Vietnam Vietnam, Cambodia 2020 March 15, March 29, April 12, October 25, … This bike and boat tour in Vietnam uncovers the hidden beauty of Eastern Asia, a unique country blessed with astonishing beauty; soaring mountains, magnificent …