Clair de Lune
Standard Plus Class Boat
Since May 2014, Marco Pouw and his wife Astrid, will be the new owners of the ship Clair de Lune. In the winter of 2014, the ship was renovated and made ready for a new bike and boat adventure in and around Paris, launching in the spring of 2015.
Marco has great experience as a skipper on freighters in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany and looks forward to this venture with great anticipation and enthusiasm.
- Capacity: 17 passengers
- Length x Width: 35 x 5 meters
- Cabins: 9 total
- Private bathroom in each cabin
- The ship can hold a maximum of 17 guests, 5 split level bed cabins, 3 double bed cabins, one single cabin
- There is no air-conditioning in the cabins, but the windows can be opened
- Helmets are not available on board
- Hair dryers are not available on board
Clair de Lune Photos
tours on Clair de Lune
Tulip Tour - Amsterdam to Bruges Belgium, Netherlands 8 Day Tour: On Comfort Plus boat:Merlijn: May 5, … In April and May all of Holland is blooming and this tour shows you some lovely old Dutch towns like Dordrecht and Gouda, famous for it's delicious cheese! …
Tulip Tour - Bruges to Amsterdam Netherlands, Belgium 2018 DatesOn Comfort Plus boat:Merlijn: May 12, … This cycling vacation takes you through the Belgian pearls of Antwerp, Ghent and on top of that, Bruges! In April and May all of Holland is blooming. …