Standard Class Boat
The Affinity was purpose-built in Picton by Carey’s Boatyard for the type of cruising that she does, deep into the Marlborough Sounds. Affinity has 8 guest cabins, a comfortable lounge for dining and relaxing, and a spacious deck. This boat is the perfect size for groups of families and friends.
Cruising the Marlborough Sounds, Fiordland in New Zealand showcases the incredible scenery in a unique way and your accommodation, the Affinity, is designed to maneuver the narrow waterways, allowing you to get up close and personal.
- Capacity: 16 plus crew
- Decks: 3 (accommodation level, main deck, and sundeck)
- Length: 20 meters (63 ft)
- Beam: 6 meters (20 ft)
- Fully air-conditioned
- No laundry facility
- No wifi
- 24 and 230 v
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 8 cabins (twin bed and bunk or double bed)
- 3 bathrooms facilities on the main deck — separate ladies and men’s
- Comfortable lounge area
- Dining area
- Easy access both on and off the vessel, with platform steps at the stern of the vessel
- 4-metre inflatable tender for shore excursions and for use when divers are in the water
- Use of gumboots for on deck and going ashore
- Basic fishing gear on board
- Onboard shop with items for purchase such as maps, T-shirts, hats, etc. Cash purchases only.
- The vessel complies with all safety regulations and holds all appropriate licenses.
Food & Drink
- Kiwi-style home cooking is featured, with options such as casseroles, chicken, roast pork, steak, hamburgers and fresh fish.
- Guests may ensure their favorite drinks are available via the "bring you own" policy, as alcoholic beverages are neither included nor provided.
- Morning and afternoon tea with homemade scones, muffins, and other baked goods are offered each day
- The boat is equipped with a new Scania engine. Scania has always been at the forefront in the development and production of environmentally safe engines.
- Fuel efficiency is a priority, with set itineraries that ensure sensible fuel usage and therefore reduced emissions.
- An environmentally-approved paint system has been used on the hull which has been designed to reduce drag through the water and save fuel.
- All cleaning products used on-board are environmentally-friendly.
- Recycling is practiced as much as possible
- Passengers are encouraged to bring a water bottle on all cruises and refill their bottles on-board each day.
Tours sailing on Affinity — 1 to 1 of 1