The Anna Maria IV was built specifically for the French canals with it's length, width, and height all adjusted to sail the narrow waterways of the country. She sails in the Loire Valley region during the season. You will feel right at home in the relaxed atmosphere of this barge. Total 9 cabins (private facilities) are equipped with a sliding window and an electrical fan. On board limited WIFI access.
This ship is especially suited to motor the narrow French canals. The relaxed atmosphere aboard makes you feel at home.
Most cabins have private facilities though two cabins share facilities and are available at at discount.
- Capacity: 17 passengers
- Boat size: 38 meters long x 5.05 meters wide
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 9 Cabins
- 8 bunk bed cabins (2 per cabin)
- 1 single cabin
- Bed length: 1.90 x 0.70 meters
- 9 Cabins with private facilities, 1 single cabin with shared bathroom
- Sliding window and an electrical fan
- Electricity 220 Volt power socket
Boat Features & Amenities
- Wifi on board available
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary requests are subject to a €50 surcharge, payable in advance
- 27-Gear Oxford Hybrid Bikes
- Light weight: 16,7 kilo (36.74 pounds); 27 Shimano gears; Shimano V-brakes; Suspension fork (front)
- Sizes (cm): 45, 50, 57 (Ladies); 57, 66 (Gents)
- Helmets are not available on board