Standard Class Boat for Bike Tours
The impressive clipper ELIZABETH was built in 1913 and boasts a plush interior design. It was later renovated to become a modern passenger sailing vessel with great attention paid to retaining the original features of the characteristic Dutch flat bottom boat.
- Capacity: Minimum 20 passengers
- Dimensions: 41 meters long x 7 meters wide
- 220 V electricity
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10
- 8 cabins are located on the lower deck
- 2 cabins are located on the upper deck
- Twin cabin layout
- Some of the cabins can be booked as a three-bed or four-bed cabins (the third and fourth beds as bunks)
- Window or porthole can be opened in all the cabins
- En-suite shower and lavatory
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large salon with a bar and a snug seating area.
- The standard bicycles on board are mostly unisex touring bicycles with normal mount (ladies model), 7 gears, hand brake and/or pedal brake and pannier bag.
- Other bikes (e.g. E-Bikes, children’s bikes) and child seats (front or rear) are only available on these tours with prior request (by booking) and confirmation as a very limited number are available.
- Bike rental is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (discount will apply). Please note that the space on board the sailing ship is limited. The crew or tour operator is in no way responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of such bicycles.
- In the Netherlands bikers are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. Please bring your own - good fitting - helmet. Bike helmets are not available on board. If you pre-reserve a bike helmet (price €10 per helmet), it can be brought on board for you.
tours on Elizabeth 1 to 1 of 1
Bike and Sail the Ijsselmeer Netherlands 2020 Guided: Leafde fan Fryslân: May 9, May 16, May … This Bike and Sail experience in Holland will alternate biking on lovely trails, paths, and quiet roads with sailing on Holland's largest lake. Similar to our …