Standard Class Sailing Ship
The Elizabeth is an impressive clipper built in 1913. It was later renovated to become a modern passenger sailing vessel with great attention paid to retaining the classic elegance of the original features.
The vessel is equipped with 10 roomy guest cabins all with an en-suite shower and lavatory. The large salon features a bar and seating area to ensure you will feel right at home.
- Capacity: Minimum 20 passengers
- Dimensions: 41 meters long x 7 meters wide
- 220 V electricity
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 10
- 8 cabins are located on the lower deck
- 2 cabins are located on the upper deck
- Twin cabin layout
- Some of the cabins can be booked as a three-bed or four-bed cabins (the third and fourth beds as bunks)
- Cabins measure 6 m²
- A window or porthole can be opened in all the cabins
- En-suite shower and lavatory
- NO airconditioning in cabins
- NO hairdryers, security safe or soap in cabins
Boat Features & Amenities
- Large salon with a bar and a snug seating area
- Payment on board: cash only
- †Wifi (limited data)
- Smoking allowed outside on the deck
- NO laundry service available
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: The boat is able to accommodate vegetarian diets at no extra charge. Lactose and Gluten-Free diets can also be accommodated at a €50 per person surcharge (payable by cash on board). Regrettably vegan diets cannot be catered for. Diets need to be requested with your booking.
- Water: Water on board is drinkable. Each guest will receive a water bottle.
Tours sailing on Elizabeth — 1 to 1 of 1
City Touring Bike
Hybrid Velo de Ville C100, Hybrid Gazelle Chamonix (or similar)
- Aluminum unisex frame
- 7 Speed Shimano Nexus gearing
- 28-inch wheels
- V brakes
- VDV gel city saddle
- Impac Streetpac tires
- Frame lock
Other bikes (e.g. E-Bikes, children’s bikes) and child seats (front or rear) are only available on these tours with prior request (by booking) and confirmation as a very limited number are available.
Bike rental is included in your tour price but is optional. Guests are also allowed to bring their own bicycles (a discount will apply) but please note that the space on board the sailing ship is limited. The crew or tour operator is not responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of such bicycles. There will be a small fee for parking space on board.
In the Netherlands, bikers are not obligated by law to wear a bike helmet. However, it is advised that you do so, and please bring your own well fitted helmet or request helmet rental at time of booking.
Ebike Velo de Ville CEB 200 (or similar)
- Shimano 7-speed gearing
- Battery - Wh 400
- Display - Bosch Intuvia, Bosch Purion
- Motor speed - max. 25 km / h
- Motor version - Bosch Active line
- Brake - Hydraulic rim brake
- Frame lock
A limited number of electric bicycles are available for rent for a supplemental fee. You are permitted to bring your own electric bike on board however there will be a small additional fee for the charge station. For safety reasons, it is no longer possible to charge the batteries of your own e-bikes in the cabin. The crew will inform you where on deck/ on board you can recharge your battery. The crew or tour operators are in not responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of personal bicycles or e-bikes.
Other bikes (e.g. bikes with back pedal brakes, children’s bikes, “slip streamers”, tandems, etc.) and child seats (rear) may be possible upon request and are in very limited numbers.