The barge Lena Maria is a former freight ship rebuilt in 2004 into a comfortable cruise barge. There is a lounge for relaxation with many windows to create an open atmosphere and allows for a nice view while motoring. There is an outside sundeck with chairs. Each cabin has two low single beds and can accommodates two people comfortably.
The barge the Lena Maria is a former freight ship rebuilt in 2004 into a comfortable cruise barge. There is a lounge for relaxation with many windows to create an open atmosphere and allows for a nice view while motoring.
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Size of boat: 45 meters long and 6.5 meters wide
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 12 twins, all on lower deck
- 2 low beds each cabin
- Shower and toilet in each cabin
- Windows can be opened
- Ventilation and central heating
- Hair dryer
- No air conditioning
- Electricity 220 Volt power socket
Boat Features & Amenities
- Bar, lounge & dining area
- Wifi available
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
- Brand ‘Alba’
- Unisex (step through) frame
- 7-speeds gear
- Hand and pedal brake
- Pannier bag
- Smaller frame bikes are Target touring bikes. These bikes come in three frame sizes
- Brand Monaco from Batavus or similar
- 7 gears
- 3 support levels
- Hand brakes
- Limited availability
No helmets are available on board so please bring your own well fitted helmet. Bicycle rental is optional but is included in tour price. Due to the very limited space on deck, guests can bring their own bikes (max. 6) and only with prior approval. A discount will then apply. However, the crew or tour operators are NOT responsible for any damage, loss or theft of such.
Tours sailing on Lena Maria — 1 to 2 of 2