Standard Class Boat for Bike Tours
Built in the year 1897, the Tijdgeest was one of the first passenger barges on the river Rhine in Germany. More than 100 years later, in 1998, the ship was completely renovated and rebuilt into a hotel ship.
On the lower deck you’ll find the cabins, all with private facilities. On the upper deck you'll find a very spacious living/dining room with panoramic view. An on-board computer is available for you to use.
- Capacity: 31
- Boat size: 43 meters long x 6.3 meters wide
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 14 total; all on lower deck
- Cabins; some with bunk beds and some with twin beds
- 8 double cabins equipped with lower double beds
- 1 double cabin equipped with lower single beds
- 1 triple cabin equipped with lower single beds
- 2 double cabins with single split-level beds (L-shaped above eachother)
- 2 cabins for single use, each equipped with a lower single bed
- Windows can not be open
- Private shower and toilet in all cabins
- Hair dryers are not available on board
- Electricity 220 Volt power socket
Boat Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning in the salon
- Bar&Dining area
- Central heating
- Helmets are not available
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary requests are subject to a €50 surcharge, payable in advance.