3 Bedroom Villa at Paradise Beach
3 bedroom Nevis villa in Paradise Beach
Located only footsteps from the sandy beaches of the Caribbean ocean, these Villas are a split-level design with the upstairs king suite opening to a balcony with gorgeous panoramic views of the ocean.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Each villa has private patios and plunge pools. These villas feature an impressive living area of Indonesian décor and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen to include a wine refrigerator, all surrounded by wide Balinese sliding glass walls, which slide open to the patio and pool for enjoyment and entertaining.
Each villa room offers an en-suite marble bathroom. The master King suites are completely private with their own patio or balcony and a spacious outdoor shower room for bathing in a private tropical garden.
Each villa is equipped with free wireless internet, flat screen televisions, office desk with Wi-Fi, ceiling fans and air conditioning. The three bedroom villa is 2,900 square feet of beauty and island elegance to comfortably accommodate six guests.
Paradise Beach Resort
Offering exceptional services and amenities, the Villa Resort and its adjacent Beach Bar, open exclusively for Paradise Beach guests, has a team of island professionals committed to making the Villa Resort experience the finest in the Caribbean. The services are tailored to individual guests’ needs with chefs available upon request, an on-site Concierge and personal on-call butler for each villa.
The 5-Star Villa Resort offers seven private 2, 3 and 4 bedroom hand woven thatched Villas. The Villas are unique and luxurious, featuring designer touches, hand-cut exposed beams and 30 foot vaulted ceilings.
The expansive glass walls, open to allow access to the outdoors within the comfort of its living spaces and each villa also has its own architecturally designed plunge pools and secluded patios, surrounded by lush exotic gardens, providing complete privacy.
The Villas at Paradise Beach Nevis have been meticulously designed to provide a warm and friendly environment, ideal for a family or a group of friends, while retaining the intimacy and privacy of a tropical island hideaway in each en-suite bedroom.
A stunning island beauty, Paradise Beach Nevis is the only private Villa Resort on Nevis that is located just ‘steps’ away from the ocean. With unforgettable panoramic views of the Caribbean ocean overlooking the island of St Kitts and the impressive volcano, Mount Nevis.
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific unit.
- Ceiling fans
- Computer Station
- Cribs/High Chair (on request)
- DVD/CD Player (on request)
- Fitness Equipment (Exercise Ball, Dumbbells, TRX Exercise System, Yoga Mat)
- Flat Screen Cable TV
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Laundry Room Washer & Dryer
- Office Supplies
- Private Parking
- Private Patio Deck
- Refrigerator & Freezer
- Wine Refrigerator
- Wireless internet
- Lap Pool
- Bedroom 1 & 2: King size bed with outdoor shower, bathrobe, flat screen TV, in-room safe, hairdryer
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with sunken tub, bathrobe, flat screen TV, in-room safe, hairdryer
- Large soaking tubs
- Double vanities
- Secluded Beach with Private Beach Bar for the exclusive for guests
- Cabana Beach loungers, umbrellas, and outdoor shower
- Beach towels are provided
- On call butler - Trained to do their utmost to ensure guests enjoy a worry-free vacation including examining everything in the villa to ensure optimum working order and upon guests' arrival, provide a complete orientation of the villa and offer to unpack guests' luggage
- Onsite concierge
- General manager
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Pre-arrival food provisions
- Private chef
- In villa spa treatments
- 10 - 20 minute drive to Charlestown
- Round-trip transfers from St Kitts airport are available at an additional cost. This customized service includes a villa representative who meets guests outside the Customs Hall at St Kitts International Airport, assists with luggage, and then transfers guests to the Water Taxi at Reggae Beach (15 minutes). An average trip to Nevis takes approximately 7 minutes. Upon arrival guests are provided with transportation right to their villa.
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Please note: there is no restaurant located at the resort
- The villas were renovated in 2015
- Children are welcomed
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 17, 2021 – November 19, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,865 USD nightly $ 13,055 USD weekly November 20, 2021 – November 28, 2021 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,250 USD nightly $ 22,750 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 16, 2021 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,865 USD nightly $ 13,055 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,375 USD nightly $ 30,625 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% VAT, 2% tax, and 5% service charge to all rates. Telephone calls are additional
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Nevis villa in Paradise Beach
Located only steps from the sandy beaches of the Caribbean ocean, the Beachfront Villas have private patios, thatched cabana for outdoor dining, and plunge pools, all with panoramic views of the ocean and the towering Mount Nevis.
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Nevis villa in Paradise Beach
Located in mature, lush tropical gardens only a short walk to the Caribbean ocean, the Garden Villas have private patios, a thatched cabana for outdoor dining, and plunge pools, all within private lush tropical gardens.