Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 5,890 sqft.
Delight in the comfort of luxurious and spacious accommodations located directly on the beach, perfectly blending indoor and outdoor space with a private pool, oversized terraces and ample seating. Elegant interior details include expansive living and dining rooms, an eat-in kitchen with island and much more. Three lavish, spa-style bathrooms featuring double vanities, large soaking tubs, WC, oversized walk-in shower, and two outside shower gardens ensure that your stay will be a relaxing one. Complimentary breakfast and Wifi are available to all resort guests.
Whether you prefer the Caicos Bank Red Snapper or the delectable A la Minute Smoked Mahi Mahi, every dining experience at the Great House Restaurant delivers approachable dishes with a Caribbean flare. The gorgeous views of both the Atlantic Ocean during sunrise and Caicos Bank for sunset on the 360° wrap around terrace, the ambiance never gets old for any meal of the day. The culinary team, led by Executive Chef, Jose Francois Alias, frequently change the menu to incorporate seasonal ingredients and the catch of the day. Great House Restaurant is the ideal place to savor the distinctive flavors of the Caribbean with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients as well as classics with a new-age twist.
At Sailrock Resort, we open our doors with select spa services such as the Balinese and Hot Stone Massages, available in our ridgetop spa treatment rooms offering ocean breezes and relaxation while the full Na Spa is in progress. Na Spa, named as a nod to “NA,” the periodic element for Sodium in appreciation of the historic and rich salt ponds native to South Caicos. Na Spa will offer signature salt scrub spa treatments as well as a full range of massages, facials and other body treatments beginning in 2018
Whether it’s whale watching, conch diving, fishing, or even kite boarding, activities abound in the Turks and Caicos. Enjoy the exotic views both beneath the water and on land as you explore the third largest reef system or unique flora covering the island with miles and miles of nature trails. South Caicos is definitely for the adventure seeker in you. With 350 days of sunny skies per year, every day in South Caicos can easily be your launch pad to adventure.
- Alfresco dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outside shower garden
- Private water closets
- TV with DVD library
- Wireless internet
- Temperature controlled infinity edge swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds
- Large soaking tubs
- Double vanities
- Beachfront property
- Housekeeping - daily
- Roundtrip Island-Hop Scheduled Air PLS-XSC
- Complimentary Airport transfer (Day of Arrival and Departure)
- Kayaking, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, Bicycling, Hobie Cat Sailing (complimentary for the first two hours at main resort)
- At Sailrock Resort, we open our doors with select spa services such as the Balinese and Hot Stone Massages, available in our ridge top spa treatment rooms offering ocean breezes and relaxation while the full Na Spa is in progress.
- Whether it’s whale watching, conch diving, fishing, or even kite boarding, activities abound in the Turks and Caicos. Enjoy the exotic views both beneath the water and on land as you explore the third largest reef system or unique flora covering the island with miles and miles of nature trails. South Caicos is definitely for the adventure seeker in you. With 350 days of sunny skies per year, every day in South Caicos can easily be your launch pad to adventure.
- Find a menu masterfully created, featuring fresh and locally caught seafood with a Caribbean flair, complemented with seasonal produce and a rotating selection exquisitely prepared to your liking. Views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Caicos Bank provide the perfect backdrop to your dining experience.
- Complimentary Full American Breakfast
- Access to fitness center
- Signature welcome cocktail
- Daily newspaper
- Size: 5,055 SF
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 3, 2022 – April 20, 2022 3 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 4,850 USD nightly $ 33,950 USD weekly April 21, 2022 – December 23, 2022 3 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,880 USD nightly $ 27,160 USD weekly December 24, 2022 – January 2, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,250 USD nightly $ 36,750 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax, 10% service charge, and 7.5% facilities fee to all rates. Rates include this return island-hop flight between Providenciales (PLS) and South Caicos Airport (XSC). Children (0-11 Years), over the standard occupancy allowance: $180 Per Child Per Stay. Children above the standard occupancy will be accommodated on a sofa or rollaway bed. Adults are considered 12 Years old and above. Adults over the standard occupancy allowance: $120 Per Adult Per Night. Adults above the standard occupancy will be accommodated on a sofa or rollaway bed.
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in South Caicos Island
Three Bedroom Oceanfront Reef Villa is located directly on an elevated oceanfront site in the Sailrock Peninsula neighborhood with spanning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Part of a low-density and naturally preserved community.
23 bedroom 23.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Discretely located directly on the silky sands of world renowned Long Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, 'The Pearls' are three beachfront homes that offer unforgettable views of the azure blue Atlantic.