Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, home to a colorful array of birds and marine life, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, where prime snorkeling is available just yards off of the resort beach.
Amanyara’s Beach Sala Villa benefits from a beachfront location, accommodating up to 10 guests. Take in the lapping sound of the ocean from a choice of two beachfront master bedroom pavilions, equipped with an outdoor shower and bath. Each bedroom features king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning. Guest bedroom pavilions sit serenely around a reflective pond with indigenous trees dotted throughout.
An expansive living and dining pavilion faces the ocean with a comfortably appointed terrace, overlooking a black lava stone infinity-edge pool. Hardwood decking lined with sun loungers and a sunken poolside dining pavilion provides a perfect setting to enjoy alfresco meals and soak up the Caribbean sun. A Villa Host will see to all your needs, including any pre-arrival requests, and a Chef will create your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen, accommodating any dietary restrictions and special meal requests to ensure you are taken care of throughout the entirety of your stay.
A beach sala provides an elevated position to take in ocean views below and direct access to the resort beach. Every design element at Amanyara has been thoughtfully considered. No two villas are alike, each benefitting from a unique layout, unified through an ever-present use of water and Balau and coral stone accents, which blend seamlessly into their backdrop.
Your vacation includes the use of two four-seater golf buggies, leaving the noise of traffic far behind, and providing a fun and environmentally friendly way to explore all Amanyara has to offer. Amenities include two restaurants, a main restaurant serving classic fare and a Beach Club offering casual alfresco dining, an iconic 45 foot main bar with a ceiling so artfully created you may have trouble casting your attention to the oceanfront view, library, boutique, Serenity Spa, Nature Discovery Center, fitness center and Pilates studio, 4 tennis courts, Activities Center with a plethora of indoor games, beach volleyball, children’s size soccer pitch, and golf simulator.
- Nestled on an 18,000-acre nature preserve
- Amanyara’s powdery, the white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile
- 164 Foot volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners
- Resort Bar next to the pool and pool-side lounging salas
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and daily snorkeling trips
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 years and adults
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga, and Pilates
- Resort Boutique
- 30 Seat screening room
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests
- Full 24-hour resort security
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific units.
- 2 Electric golf carts
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Mini bar (excluding spirits)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Outdoor dining sala
- Staffed Villa
- Unlimited telephone calls
- Black lava stone infinity-edge pool
- Resort pool
- Each bedroom features king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning. Guest bedroom pavilions sit serenely around a reflective pond with indigenous trees dotted throughout.
- Amanyara’s powdery, the white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km)
- Dedicated, full-time villa attendant and chef
- Full access to comprehensive resort staff for any additional requirements
- Access to all resort facilities and amenities
- Private villa spa services on demand
- Comprised of over 40 islands and small cays, the Turks & Caicos Islands are barely over an hour’s flight from Miami and 3 hours from New York.
- With the US Dollar as the official currency, the Turks & Caicos Islands combine unparalleled Caribbean beauty with the utmost convenience. The Amanyara resort and the private Amanyara Villas are situated on the island of Providenciales, bordering the pristine reefs of the Northwest Point Marine National Park — only a 25-minute transfer from the island’s international airport and private aviation terminal.
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Check-out: 12 pm
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 7, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a villa specialist for a quote 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Rates are based on single or double occupancy. A third-person charge is an additional $225 per person per night plus tax. Please add 12% service charge, 5% facility fee, and 12% government tax to all rates. Mandatory festive Compulsory meal plan for all stays over New Year's Eve & Christmas.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.