4 Bedroom Beach Villa at Paradise Beach
4 bedroom Nevis villa in Paradise Beach
Located only steps from the sandy beaches of the Caribbean ocean, the Beachfront Villas have private patios, thatched cabana for outdoor dining, and plunge pools, all with panoramic views of the ocean and the towering Mount Nevis.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
These villas feature an impressive living area of Indonesian décor and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen to include a wine refrigerator, all surrounded by wide Balinese sliding glass walls, which slide open to the patio and pool for enjoyment and entertaining.
Each Beachfront Villa room offers an en-suite marble bathroom. The master King suites come with their own private patio and a spacious outdoor shower room for bathing in a private tropical garden.
Each villa is equipped with complimentary wireless internet, flat screen televisions, office desk with Wi-Fi, ceiling fans, and air conditioning. The 4-Bedroom Beachfront Villas are secret Nevisian havens with 3,400 square feet of sheer luxury and amenities.
Paradise Beach Resort
Offering exceptional services and amenities, the Villa Resort and its adjacent Beach Bar, open exclusively for Paradise Beach guests, has a team of island professionals committed to making the Villa Resort experience the finest in the Caribbean. The services are tailored to individual guests’ needs with chefs available upon request, an on-site Concierge and personal on-call butler for each villa.
The 5-Star Villa Resort offers seven private 2, 3 and 4 bedroom hand woven thatched Villas. The Villas are unique and luxurious, featuring designer touches, hand-cut exposed beams and 30 foot vaulted ceilings.
The expansive glass walls, open to allow access to the outdoors within the comfort of its living spaces and each villa also has its own architecturally designed plunge pools and secluded patios, surrounded by lush exotic gardens, providing complete privacy.
The Villas at Paradise Beach Nevis have been meticulously designed to provide a warm and friendly environment, ideal for a family or a group of friends, while retaining the intimacy and privacy of a tropical island hideaway in each en-suite bedroom.
A stunning island beauty, Paradise Beach Nevis is the only private Villa Resort on Nevis that is located just ‘steps’ away from the ocean. With unforgettable panoramic views of the Caribbean ocean overlooking the island of St Kitts and the impressive volcano, Mount Nevis.
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific unit.
- Ceiling fans
- Computer Station
- Cribs/High Chair (on request)
- DVD/CD Player (on request)
- Fitness Equipment (Dumbbells, Exercise Ball, TRX Exercise System , Yoga Mat)
- Flat Screen Cable TV
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Laundry Room Washer & Dryer
- Office Supplies
- Private Parking
- Private Patio Deck
- Private Plunge Pool
- Lap Pool
- Bedroom 1 & 2: King size bed with outdoor shower, bathrobe, flat screen TV, in-room safe, hairdryer
- Bedroom 3 & 4: Queen size bed with bath shower combo, bathrobe, flat screen TV, in-room safe, hairdryer
- Large soaking tubs
- Double vanities
- Secluded Beach with Private Beach Bar for the exclusive use of guests
- Cabana Beach loungers, umbrellas, and outdoor shower, and hammock
- Beach towels are provided
- On call butler - Trained to do their utmost to ensure guests enjoy a worry-free vacation including examining everything in the villa to ensure optimum working order and upon guests' arrival, provide a complete orientation of the villa and offer to unpack guests' luggage
- Onsite concierge
- General manager
- Daily housekeeping and turn-down service
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Pre-arrival food provisions
- Private chef
- In villa spa treatments
- 10 - 20 minute drive to Charlestown
- Round-trip transfers from St Kitts airport are available at an additional cost. This customized service includes a villa representative who meets guests outside the Customs Hall at St Kitts International Airport, assists with luggage, and then transfers guests to the Water Taxi at Reggae Beach (15 minutes). An average trip to Nevis takes approximately 7 minutes. Upon arrival guests are provided with transportation right to their villa.
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Please note: there is no restaurant located at the resort
- The villas were renovated in 2015
- Children are welcomed
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 25, 2022 – November 18, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,595 USD nightly $ 18,165 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 27, 2022 • Thanksgiving 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,600 USD nightly $ 32,200 USD weekly November 28, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 2,595 USD nightly $ 18,165 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 5, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,995 USD nightly $ 62,965 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% VAT, 2% tax, and 5% service charge to all rates. Telephone calls are additional
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Nevis villa in Paradise Beach
Located in mature, lush tropical gardens only a short walk to the Caribbean ocean, the Garden Villas have private patios, a thatched cabana for outdoor dining, and plunge pools, all within private lush tropical gardens.