Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3,281 sqft.
Experience your own private island escape on Ambergris Cay, Turks and Caicos. Just a short 20 min. flight on a private air transfer from Providenciales Int’l Airport (PLS), Ambergris Cay is a secret pearl on the beautiful necklace of islands that is Turks and Caicos.
Reserved exclusively for a select few, Ambergris Cay entices with a serene natural beauty, from the endless turquoise blue waters of the Caicos Banks to starry nights with stunning views of the constellations unobstructed by the glare of civilization.
Whether you seek a discreet peaceful retreat to unwind and disconnect or prefer to stay active with watersports, bone fishing or nature walks, our attentive team will pamper you with bespoke service, all-inclusive gourmet meals and premium beverages, a daily complimentary spa treatment, catered lunch on a nearby deserted island and more to ensure an unforgettable private island experience.
Calico is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving Caribbean and international cuisine, gourmet à la carte fine dining and theme nights with seasonal specials such as seafood paella and grilled lobster. Snacks and treats are available 24 hours between meals at the snack station. Calico is a short walk along the waterfront boardwalk from the 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites located on nearby Monck Beach.
The Club House serves up a menu of grilled light fare, burgers, paninis, salads and fun food for all ages. The Club House is located about 5 minutes away from Monck Beach and the Calico Jack Pavilion by golf cart and offers a beach club with beach chairs and umbrellas, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, and an activity center with pool and ping-pong tables, video games and board games.
24-Hour room service is provided to all guests.
Calico Bar – Featuring some of the best sunsets on the island
Club House Bar - Serving daytime drinks and tropical libations
The Elevate Spa offers two private air-conditioned spa cabanas facing the ocean for an intimate and private spa experience. Resort guests are offered a daily complimentary 30-min. treatment. Additional services are also available for a fee.
Complimentary Air Transfers
International flights to Turks and Caicos arrive at the Providenciales International Airport (PLS) on the main island of Providenciales, called “Provo” for short. Ambergris Cay guests are met at the PLS Airport for the 20-minute private air transfer flight to the private Ambergris Cay airport which has the longest private runway in the Caribbean (5,700 ft. in length, suitable for even private jets). Guests enjoy complimentary roundtrip private air transfers from PLS to Ambergris Cay.
All Inclusive Experience Includes
- Round trip island-hop flight from PLS to Ambergris Cay
- Tax and Service Charge
- Island Host (concierge) for each suite and villa
- Gourmet à la carte dining and casual cuisine options at any of the Cay’s restaurants
- Unlimited domestic & premium beverages at any of the Cay’s bars
- Premium spirits, house wines, beer, and soft
- In-room mini bar/Round trip island hop flight from PLS to Ambergris Cayrefrigerator stocked daily with water, soft drinks, & beer
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turn-down service
- Wifi access in suites, villas, and public areas
- Non-Motorized water sports including snorkeling, kayaks, paddle boards, & Hobie Cats
- Day trip to Hangover Tiki Bar at Little Ambergris Cay
- Swimming pool, tennis and pickleball courts, fitness center, & electric bicycles
- Access to the Explorer’s Hut arts & crafts room for kids ages 4-12
- Bone-Fishing lessons from the shoreline
- Guided nature walks, bike tours, kayak, yoga, and paddleboard excursions
*Please note that amenities are subject to change but the original amenities will be honored as much as possible for existing reservations.
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific unit.
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Area
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Golf Cart
- Electric Kettle
- Fitness and Yoga Pavilion
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ironing Board
- Nespresso Coffee
- Outdoor Shower
- Paddle Boards
- Pickle Ball
- Pool towels
- Snorkeling Gear
- Sun Loungers
- Private heated swimming pool
- Resort swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom: King bed, soaking tub
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds that can be converted to a king
- 2 enclosed outdoor showers
- Hair dryers
- 100 yards / 91m from Columbus Beach
- 20 minute flight from Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
- $640 per night for an extra person, 13 yrs. or older
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 7,500 USD nightly $ 52,500 USD weekly November 1, 2023 – December 19, 2023 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 7,900 USD nightly $ 55,300 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's Holiday 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 14, 2024 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 9,300 USD nightly $ 65,100 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Taxes and service charge included in rates Rates are based on 8 adults. Other configurations are available. Contact a villa specialist for a quote
- Rate notes: High/Low Season: 2023: 4-night minimum stay required | 2024: 3-night minimum stay required Festive Season: 7-night minimum stay required * Rates & minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice. Please check with your villa specialist to confirm.