Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, home to a colorful array of birds and marine life, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, where prime snorkeling is available just yards off of the resort beach.
Amanyara’s Artist Villa accommodates up to 12 guests, providing a spectacular backdrop of turquoise waves and rugged coastline. The wow factor at this property cannot be mistaken! Highlighted by an extended black lava stone infinity edge pool that blends seamlessly into the horizon line, surrounded by blanket loungers and an additional oceanfront terrace, there is no shortage of outdoor spaces to take in sunset views at this special property.
Centered by an expansive living and dining pavilion with comfortably appointed terrace and large overhanging eaves providing shaded areas to relax and catch up on rest, this villa focuses on outdoor living space. The master bedroom sits supremely oceanfront, with additional bedrooms located at the rear of the property, accessible through pathways lined with indigenous flora and fauna. All bedrooms feature king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, televisions and floor to ceiling glass sliders.
Every design element has been thought out at Amanyara, where no two villas are the same, each benefitting from a personalized layout, unified through the ever-present use of water and Balau and coral stone accents, which blend seamlessly into their backdrop. Two top of the line kitchens are located on the property, making this villa ideal for large gatherings and events. Your personal Villa Host and Chef will see to all of your needs from pre-arrival requests to dietary restrictions and special meal requests, ensuring you are taken care of throughout the entirety of your stay.
Your vacation also includes the use of two four-seater golf buggies, leaving the noise of traffic far behind, and providing a fun and environmentally friendly way to explore all Amanyara has to offer. Amenities include two restaurants, a main restaurant serving classic fare and a Beach Club offering casual alfresco dining, an iconic 45 foot main bar with a ceiling so artfully created you may have trouble casting your attention to the oceanfront view, library, boutique, Serenity Spa, Nature Discovery Center, fitness center and Pilates studio, 4 tennis courts, Activities Center with a plethora of indoor games, beach volleyball, children’s size soccer pitch, and golf simulator.
- Nestled on an 18,000-acre nature preserve
- Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile
- 164 Foot volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners
- Resort Bar next to the pool and pool-side lounging salas
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and daily snorkeling trips
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 years and adults
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga, and Pilates
- Resort Boutique
- 30 Seat screening room
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests
- Full 24-hour resort security
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific units.
- Beach Shuttle
- Botanical Garden
- Cabana/Cocktail Area
- Ceiling Fans
- Charge Apply
- Coffee Maker
- DVD player
- Free Parking
- Fully Equipped
- Hot Tub
- Mini bar (excluding spirits)
- Security Gate
- Unlimited telephone calls
- Upper Sun Deck
- Black lava stone infinity-edge pool
- Resort pool
- All bedrooms feature king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, televisions and floor to ceiling glass sliders.
- Walking distance to the beach
- Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km)
- Dedicated, full-time villa attendant and chef
- Full access to comprehensive resort staff for any additional requirements
- Access to all resort facilities and amenities
- Private villa spa services on demand
- Comprised of over 40 islands and small cays, the Turks & Caicos Islands are barely over an hour’s flight from Miami and 3 hours from New York.
- With the US Dollar as the official currency, the Turks & Caicos Islands combine unparalleled Caribbean beauty with the utmost convenience. The Amanyara resort and the private Amanyara Villas are situated on the island of Providenciales, bordering the pristine reefs of the Northwest Point Marine National Park — only a 25-minute transfer from the island’s international airport and private aviation terminal.
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Check-out: 12 pm
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Government Tax: 12% Service Charge: 10% Facility Fee: 6% Mandatory festive Compulsory meal plan for all stays over Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Tucked away on a secluded white-sand beach, Beach Enclave Long Bay is a private luxury resort furnished with the finest amenities.