Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, home to a colorful array of birds and marine life, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, where prime snorkeling is available just yards off of the resort beach.
Amanyara’s 6 bedroom Villa offers a spectacular beachfront retreat, perfectly poised for large groups or corporate events. Accommodating up to 14 guests, this Villa comprises a series of elegant bedroom pavilions, each set apart from one another, with individual alfresco lounging and dining areas. The master bedroom pavilion features an extended master bathroom with a connection to a large outdoor shower and pathway leading to a private Pilates studio and Zen garden. All six bedrooms feature floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, en-suite bathrooms, televisions, and air conditioning.
Additionally one of the bedrooms functions as a guest suite, with three bedrooms contained within the same extended pavilion, providing a connection to one another, ideal for families with young children. Each room is equipped with twin beds and also benefits from separate keys, providing an element of privacy and allowing each to function as an independent bedroom. All other bedrooms feature king-sized beds.
Centered by an expansive living and dining pavilion with comfortably appointed terraces and large overhanging eaves providing shaded areas to relax and catch up on rest, there is no lack of inviting spaces to retire to. Parasols and sun loungers line the hardwood deck surrounding the beachfront lava stone infinity pool, inviting you to bask in the Caribbean sun. A generous beach sala sits proud of the beach, offering additional oceanfront lounging space and direct access to the resort beach, where you can take in the view or jump on a Hobie Cat, boogie board, paddleboard or sea kayak and begin exploring your peaceful retreat.
Every design element has been thought out at Amanyara, where no two villas are the same, each benefitting from a personalized layout, unified through the ever-present use of water and Balau and coral stone accents, which blend seamlessly into their backdrop. A serene reflection pond greets you upon arrival, providing a sense of calm to the entry of the property. A top of the line kitchen is located on the property, where your personal Villa Hosts and Chef will see to all your needs from pre-arrival requests to dietary restrictions and special meal requests, ensuring you are taken care of throughout the entirety of your stay.
Your vacation also includes the use of two four-seater golf buggies, leaving the noise of traffic far behind, and providing a fun and environmentally friendly way to explore all Amanyara has to offer. Amenities include two restaurants, a main restaurant serving classic fare and a Beach Club offering casual alfresco dining, an iconic 45 foot main bar with a ceiling so artfully created you may have trouble casting your attention to the oceanfront view, library, boutique, Serenity Spa, Nature Discovery Center, fitness center and Pilates studio, 4 tennis courts, Activities Center with a plethora of indoor games, beach volleyball, children’s size soccer pitch, and golf simulator.
- Nestled on an 18,000-acre nature preserve
- Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile
- 164 Foot volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners
- Resort Bar next to the pool and pool-side lounging salas
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and daily snorkeling trips
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 years and adults
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga, and Pilates
- Resort Boutique
- 30 Seat screening room
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests
- Full 24-hour resort security
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific units.
- 2 Electric golf carts
- Air Conditioning
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- DVD player
- Dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Mini bar (excluding spirits)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Outdoor dining sala
- Staffed Villa
- Unlimited telephone calls
- outdoor shower
- Black lava stone infinity-edge pool
- Resort pool
- All six bedrooms feature floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, en-suite bathrooms, televisions, and air conditioning
- The master bedroom pavilion features an extended master bathroom with connection to a large outdoor shower and pathway leading to a private Pilates studio and Zen garden
- Amanyara’s powdery white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km)
- Dedicated, full-time villa attendant and chef
- Full access to comprehensive resort staff for any additional requirements
- Access to all resort facilities and amenities
- Private villa spa services on demand
- Comprised of over 40 islands and small cays, the Turks & Caicos Islands are barely over an hour’s flight from Miami and 3 hours from New York.
- With the US Dollar as the official currency, the Turks & Caicos Islands combine unparalleled Caribbean beauty with the utmost convenience. The Amanyara resort and the private Amanyara Villas are situated on the island of Providenciales, bordering the pristine reefs of the Northwest Point Marine National Park — only a 25-minute transfer from the island’s international airport and private aviation terminal.
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Check-out: 12 pm
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 7, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a villa specialist for a quote 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Rates are based on single or double occupancy. A third person charge is an additional $225 per person per night plus tax. Please add 12% service charge, 5% facility fee, and 12% government tax to all rates. Mandatory festive Compulsory meal plan for all stays over New Year's Eve.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.