Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The property is part of a large estate that grants access to a small bay just below the villa which makes it ideal for those looking to combine the villa rental with sailing thanks to the possibility to moor vessels just outside the waters of the aforementioned bay. Lia is perhaps one of the quieter areas of the island within easy reach of the traditional town of Ano Mera and with a quite straightforward access to the western side of the island and Mykonos Town. Further to Lia beach also the beaches of Kalafati, Elia and Kalo Livadi are within reasonable distance from the property, each being well known beaches on the island.
The property’s private pool is most certainly the main standout feature of the outdoor area. Its particular design and lagoon style structure are sure to amaze guests throughout the extensive 270-degree water surface with a marvelous infinity edge blending into the sea’s colors and the clever live rock / small plant surroundings. Poolside relaxation options are various thanks to the presence of elegant sun beds, an covered area with large comfortable cushions and a unique sunken gazebo boasting an impressive circular form and complimented by various cushions and throw pillows. The formal outdoor dining pergola completes the property’s outdoor spaces in a discrete position and hinting to one of the major themes of the property with a fun piece of artwork overlooking the dining table.
The great presence of stone and rocks outdoors can be found indoors as well, where it contrasts harmoniously with the contemporary all-white structure and décor. A prime example is the live rock, reminiscent of the island’s natural environment, used as a backdrop to the formal indoor dining area. This area connects directly with the villa’s living room and both boast an impressive collection of artwork with unique pieces of colorful artwork interrupting the pristine white furnishing. The living room is generous in space with its high ceilings and airy atmosphere while also including a grand piano – a unique piece of décor and entertainment. The room grants easy access to the outdoor dining area as well through its French doors opening directly onto the front pool terrace.
The kitchen is situated in a discrete yet convenient position being a bit hidden in some ways but still spilling straight into the formal dining area. In fact the live stone found in the indoor dining room continues into the kitchen entirely replacing one of its walls with marvelous protruding stonework. The spaces certainly don’t lack in the kitchen, which revolves around a large central bench top that features the four-burner stove and plenty of space to prepare meals around it. The surrounding spaces are composed of all-white cabinets of different sizes mixed with the bright silver colors of the cleverly placed appliances and the double sink.
Aegean Oasis bedrooms are divided amongst the three levels of the property that are actually composed of two floors and one intermediate mezzanine level entirely dedicated to the master bedroom. The spacious master bedroom displays gigantic exposed rocks and polished cement surrounding the queen-sized bed. Behind the stonework hides an impressive open en-suite shower. From the bedroom and the bedroom's private terrace, the sea view outlook is spectacular. Two more bedrooms are located on the mezzanine level of the house, each with en-suite bathrooms, one with an open bathtub. A further two guest bedrooms are located on the lower ground floor, each with en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms allow access to a terrace while offering extensive sea views both indoors and outdoors and benefiting of direct access to the pool terrace.
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms and living room)
- DVD player
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- In-house laundry facility
- Outdoor dining
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Private lagoon style infinity pool
- Bedroom 1: Mezzanine level, master bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite "open" bathroom with natural rock surrounded shower, sea view
- Bedroom 2: Ground level, double bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, sea view
- Bedroom 3: Ground level, double bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, sea view
- Bedroom 4: Lower level, double bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 5: Lower level, double bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms
- Bathroom 1: Tub/shower
- Bathroom 2: Shower
- Bathroom 3: Shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower
- Closest beach I: small cove below the villa
- Closest beach II: Lia 2 km
- 6 hours daily maid service
- Change of linen & bath towels twice weekly
- In-house chef services available on request and at an additional cost
- Concierge services available on request and at an additional cost
- Facing South overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Mykonos Town: 15 km
- Closest shop: 4 km
- Airport (JMK): 14 km
- Children Welcomed
- Yacht charters available on request and at an additional cost
- Airport and port escorts available on request
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2015 – October 15, 2022 • Rates Are on Request 5 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €3,000