Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Its panoramic position enjoys views of the surrounding fields and the sea of Agrari Bay, giving a true feel of nature and wilderness. Agrari beach, renowned for its crystal clear water, is conveniently located just few minutes walk down from the house. There, it is possible to practice many aquatic sports.
The attractive swimming pool is cleverly positioned within the scenery and enjoys privacy. It features a large stone patio equipped with comfortable deck chairs and an attractive pergola for outdoor dining and recreation.
The interior is typical of a modern Cycladic holiday home: neat and functional, yet nicely decorated with some attractive furniture and artwork conferring a sense of coziness and care for details.
The property is divided in two sections, each independent from one another and self-contained. The main house features a large living room with an open, modern and well-equipped kitchen, with access to the pool, the BBQ and the out dining area. Located on the upper floor are two spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, both with access to a small terrace with a pergola that enjoy sea views. The guesthouse, with entrance from the pool patio, features a small kitchen and two double bedrooms with sea views and en-suite bathrooms.
Agrari Beach House is a perfect property for those seeking a tranquil location with privacy and comfort as well as being conveniently close to the beach.
- 2 Hours Daily Housekeeping Service
- CD Player
- Change of Linen & Bath Towels Twice Weekly
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped
- In-House Laundry Facility
- Outdoor Dining
- Satellite TV
- Private Infinity Swimming Pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Guest bedroom with twin beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Guest House - Bedroom 3: Guest bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Guest House - Bedroom 4: Guest bedroom with twin beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bathroom 1: Tub/shower
- Bathroom 2: Shower
- Bathroom 3: Shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower
- Closest beach: Agrari 600 meters, 5 min. walk
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen & bath towels twice weekly
- Airport and port escorts available on request
- In-house chef services available on request and at an additional cost
- Concierge services available on request and at an additional cost
- Yacht charters available on request and at an additional cost
- Views of Agrari bay and sea
- Town: 6 Km, 15 min. drive
- Closest shops: 4 Km, 10 min drive
- Airport: 4 Km, 10 min drive
- Children Welcomed.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €1,000 - Pre-collected
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Drakothea is a stunningly beautiful property and offers an extraordinary setting for a dream vacation. The distinctive combination of breathtaking views, artistic elements, modern amenities, privacy, luxury and comfort make this villa an exceptional vacation spot.