Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The swimming pool is located in the flat garden at the back of the house, the shaded area at the pool is convenient for parents who would like to watch their children swimming as well as to al-fresco meals during the day.
A particular feature of this property is the panoramic terrace facing the front side of the villa, furnished for al-fresco dining, where past guests particularly appreciated to dine and to spend their time here enjoying stunning views on the surrounding countryside.
The house is ideal for two families travelling together but looking to retain their privacy. Al Fanucchi develops over three floors; on the first floor there are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms while on the second floor there is a double bedroom and a twin bedroom sharing a bathroom.
The owners live close by; they are an extremely nice and friendly couple who in no way interfere with guests' privacy and at the same time are always available to assist them in their needs.
The location of the house, just 10 km away from Lucca and 6km from the closest motorway exit, enables guests to easily sightseeing this part of Tuscany. Furthermore, Al Fanucchi is very close by the village of San Leonardo in Treponzio (3.5km) where guests can find shops and restaurants.
- Kitchen/Dining room opening onto the garden and terrace
- Furnished for eating outside
- Sitting room
- Bathroom with shower
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (one with bath, one with shower only)
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower only
- Sitting room with stairs leading to a small roof terrace
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet
- Swimming Pool is 13 x 6 m
- Pool is open from June 1 to September 28
- Bedrooms 1-3 (First Floor): 3 Double bedrooms; 2 bathrooms (shower)
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Double bedroom; bathroom (shower)
- Compulsory 6 hours per week included
- Final cleaning
- San Leonardo in Treponzio (nearest village with shops): 4km
- Capannori (nearest motorway exit): 6km
- Lucca: 12km
- Pisa: 30km
- Florence: 60km
- Beaches: 30km
- Heating costs are not included in the rental price
- Animals are not allowed
- High chair is available on request at an additional cost
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 23, 2022 – June 4, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 303 USD nightly $ 2,110 USD weekly June 4, 2022 – July 2, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 451 USD nightly $ 3,149 USD weekly July 2, 2022 – September 3, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 604 USD nightly $ 4,219 USD weekly September 3, 2022 – October 1, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 451 USD nightly $ 3,149 USD weekly October 1, 2022 – December 17, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 303 USD nightly $ 2,110 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 451 USD nightly $ 3,149 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Tourist tax to be paid locally Please add a 3% service charge to all rates. Heating is an additional cost.
- Security deposit: €750 - Pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Italy villa in Tuscany
Surrounded by a picture-perfect landscape, near the quaint village of Sovicille and only a 20-minute drive from Siena, Allegra is an elegant Italian villa composed of a main building having approx. 2,800 square feet of living space, and an independent wing of approx. 680 square feet and with an independent entrance.