Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2,225 sqft.
Luxurious interiors with Hawaiian appointments will please even the most refined tastes. Guests can easily enjoy creating their own special Hawaiian memories with these private escapes. With spacious three-bedroom indoor-outdoor living space, the suite’s sun-splashed living area blends seamlessly onto the magnificent lanai with private barbecue grills, views of the property, pools and ocean. An ideal space for hosting friends and family.
- King bed in each bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper
- Private bath for each room
- Granite counter tops
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Spacious separate living room and private lanai
- Private BBQ gas grill
- Washer & dryer
- Maximum occupancy is 8
Honua Kai Resort & Spa
Honua Kai Resort & Spa honors the sun, sea and sky as they come together seamlessly to create one of the most beautiful resort backdrops you could ever imagine. Here, in this magical environment, you’ll also find a perfect blend of location, luxury, amenities and service.
Shopping & Dining
Duke’s Beach House - provides guests an authentic Hawaiian dining experience and pays homage to the restaurant’s namesake, legendary Hawaiian surfer and waterman, Duke Kahanamoku. The restaurant serves fresh, locally sourced ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering Hawaiian-influenced cuisine with a focus on fresh, sustainable seafood and premium steaks. Duke’s Beach House is located oceanfront at the resort.
'Āina Gourmet Market - In addition to providing a full range of groceries and sundries, 'Āina Gourmet Market is a charming, rustic café with a full coffee bar and deli case of pastries, prepared salads and snacks including hot panini sandwiches and “zappers” for healthy grab ’n go meals. The market is based on the “100-Mile Market” concept: utilizing products from within a 100-mile radius. The menu changes regularly based on the availability of fresh local produce and meats. A full range of breakfast, lunch and dinner items are available daily. Sample menu items for breakfast include muffins, bagels & lox, pastries, eggs, wraps, quiche and a full coffee bar. Sample lunch and dinner menu items include fresh fruits, organic greens, fish plates, sub sandwiches, burgers and much more. Conveniently located in the Hokulani lobby.
Whaler's General Store - Capturing the essence of old Hawaii with a contemporary twist, Whaler's General Store is a one stop shop where you can find not only great Hawaii gifts and souvenirs, but also snacks, sunscreen, and everything else you’ll need to ensure your stay in Hawaii is memorable and fun. Conveniently located in the Konea lobby.
Ho'ola Spa is a reflection of Maui and the geographic wonders of the tropical Hawaiian Islands. Come enjoy the essence of paradise where you’ll experience contemporary treatments exclusively from Malie Organics, Hawaii’s premier luxury beauty brand. Spa rituals provide a balance of earth and sea, utilizing wild crafted mauka (mountain) and makai (ocean side) ingredients indigenous to Maui and the Hawaiian Islands. Ho'ola Spa welcomes you – E Komo Mai, come and relax.
Beach & Pools
The resort is spread out over 38 tropical beachfront acres with an imaginative 3-acre aquatic network of pools, five hot tubs, a waterslide, waterfalls, and a children's area with fountains for play.
The beautiful Ka'anapali North Beach is located steps away, inviting you to stroll on the pure, white sand, take a dip in the sea or embark on a snorkel expedition. Or, simply sit in awe of the giant humpback whales playing right off the beach. The resort’s on-site beach activities desk offers you everything you need for a day of fun in the sun. Floaties, water toys, snorkel gear and boogie boards are available to purchase or rent by the hour, day or week.
Elevate your Maui pool day with a reservation at the poolside Cabanas or Casabellas (padded, plush chaise lounge with sunshade). These premium offerings provide relaxation, privacy and convenience while you're lounging poolside. Perfect for groups or couples. Limited availability - reserve in advance.
At Honua Kai Resort & Spa, families can expect to find tailored amenities and fun-filled activities for the whole 'ohana (family). Family friendly amenities include:
- Spacious rooms that accommodate up to eight guests
- Delicious bites just for the keiki (kids) at Duke's Beach House offering specialized kids' menus
- Three acres of aquatic playground with waterfalls, water slides, caves and a sandy beach pool
- Outdoor activities such as learning to surf or dive to depths of 100 feet in a submarine!
- 24 Hour fitness center
- BBQ grill
- Coffee maker
- Daily self-parking
- Direct dial telephone
- Elevator (building)
- Fine linens
- Flat Screen TVs
- Gourmet kitchen
- Granite counter tops
- Hair Dryer
- In Suite Starter Kit: Dish soap, towels, laundry detergent
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Outdoor dining
- Private lanai
- Resort hot tubs
- Resort pools
- Shops and restaurants
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- 3-Acre aquatic network of pools, five hot tubs, a waterslide, waterfalls, and a children's area with fountains for play
- Bedrooms 1-3: King bed
- There is also a queen sofa sleeper
- Private bath for each room
- The beautiful Ka'anapali North Beach is located steps away
- 24-hour front desk
- On-site concierge
- 8 Minutes to Lahaina town
- Whalers Village Kaanapali (Premier oceanfront retail center) – 5 minutes
- About 45 minutes to the airport
- 30 Minutes to the Maui Ocean Center
- Approximately 1 hour to Wailea
- 50 Minutes to the Iao Valley State Park
- 2 Hours to the Haleakala National Park
- Baby cribs are available on request at an additional cost
- Non smoking
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a villa specialist for a quote 3 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: A Daily Resort Charge of $35 + tax will be added to room cost at departure. Resort Charge is per night, per condo unit, plus taxes Please add 14.416% tax + 3% Maui county tax to all rates
- Security deposit: $79 plus taxes damage protection fee
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Hawaii villa in Maui
The highest expression of Maui luxury accommodations, the resort’s top suite is named for Kamehameha the Great, an ancient chief who conquered most of the Hawaiian Islands and formally established the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1810.
6 bedroom 6 bath Hawaii villa in Maui
Located in Maui, Hawaii, Lahaina Oceanfront Estate is a neocolonial-style Hawaiian villa with a classic, rustic and Old Hawaiian charm that accommodates up to 12 guests — perfect for a large multi-family vacation or a family reunion.