Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Its own impressive L-shaped stretches around the large terrace area built on two levels, offering wide sun bathing and recreational space. The outdoor pergola has a wide outdoor dining area with BBQ, a direct entrance to the kitchen, which is ideal for entertaining guests, whilst enjoying magnificent sea views.
The villa's grand living room opens directly onto the formal dining area also leading to the pergola. The open-style kitchen is fully equipped and well positioned for either indoor or outdoor entertaining. The cozy yet elegant decor of the house features white and wooden classic furniture, which blends harmoniously with the Cycladic architecture.
The unforgettable picturesque views mixed with Cycladic esthetics and fine amenities provide a truly soul comforting time for Alisahnea's guests, furthermore enhanced by the romantic, unspoiled beach of Kapari just waiting to be discovered, literally right around the corner
- 2 Hours Daily Housekeeping Service
- Change of Bath & Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linen Twice Weekly
- Fully Equipped
- Outdoor Dining
- Private waterfront Infinity pool (salt water)
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, front terrace access via French doors, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Entrance Level): Guest bedroom with built-in double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Upper Level): Guest bedroom with joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, direct access to a private balcony with sea view
- Bedroom 4 (Upper Level): Guest bedroom with joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to a terrace with sea view
- Bedroom 5 (Upper Level): Guest bedroom with joinable twin beds, A/C, private separate bathroom with shower, direct access to a terrace with sea view
- Bedroom 6 (Garden Suite Lower Level): Guest bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, independent access
- Separate bathroom with bath and hand held shower
- Separate shower room with hand basin and WC
- Separate WC
- To closest beach: to Kapari 300 m, 5 min. walk
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen twice weekly
- In-House Chef
- Yacht Charters
- Spa treatments
- To town: 3 Km, 10 min. drive
- To closest shops: 1 km, 5 min. drive
- To airport: 8 Km, 15 min. drive
- Children are welcomed.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
This sophisticated and chic private property is nested in a slightly elevated position with a view that stretches out towards the white houses of Mykonos Town, a view of many palettes and faces so to speak given that one can marvel at the blue waters of the Aegean during the day, the colourful sunsets over Rhenia and Delos at dusk and the town lit up at night, ready for action.