Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Greeted by a lush, tropically landscaped entry, the eye is immediately directed to the vibrant turquoise waters that lie beyond the tranquil, west-facing, private beach. The contemporary layout and design opens to the sights and sounds of the Caribbean Sea, and the lavish gardens that surround the property.
The dramatic 900 square foot great room spans 40 feet in length, and is flooded with natural light. Boasting two comfortable seating areas, and generous dining for ten, this fundamental area opens up to a verandah that wraps the austere lines of the pool and deck, combining indoor and outdoor living.
The natural finishes and modern influences add sophisticated simplicity to the sprawling central living space, while the color palette conveys harmony as it moves from solid, natural wood tones and creams, to delicate upholstery with bright accents and bursts of color.
The attention to detail is evident in the four luxurious bedroom suites - three of which face the sea. Two bedrooms are king-bedded master suites, while the other two offer two queen beds. The spacious bathrooms provide guests with double vanities, indoor and outdoor showers - a signature of the Jumby Bay lifestyle - and luxurious soaking tubs.
The west facing garden reveals stunning sunset views best experienced from the suspended daybed in the romantic viewing tower. Simply stated, Allamanda is relaxed beachfront luxury.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV and Apple TV with surround sound in living room
- Cable TV, Apple TV and iPod connectivity via Sonos in all bedrooms
- High speed Internet access and Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Indoor dining for ten
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- New private entrance and golf cart parking
- Outdoor dining and bar area by pool
- Staffed Villa
- Tower with suspended daybed boasting 360-degree views
- Two six-seat golf carts and bicycles for guest use
- 40' Heated, private pool
- Four large master suites (two kings, two queen-bedded doubles)
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Four air-conditioned, en-suite baths; all with tubs, showers and double-sink vanities
- Beachfront location on Pond Bay Beach
- Villa Manager/Head Housekeeper
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 6, 2021 – May 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 12,800 USD nightly $ 89,600 USD weekly June 1, 2021 – August 29, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 10,800 USD nightly $ 75,600 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in