Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 8.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
This breathtaking Beverly Hills villa is situated on a cul-de-sac near Sunset Boulevard, only a short drive from the fabled nightlife of West Hollywood’s Sunset Strip. Designed in the style of a French country estate, the home sits on 11,000 square feet of world class landscaped grounds. Luminous interiors, outstanding amenities for relaxation and play, and accommodations for sixteen guests form a superb private haven for family reunions and special occasions with friends in one of the most highly coveted areas of Los Angeles. It’s the perfect base for a Beverly Hills vacation, and to explore the rest of Los Angeles County.
The location is half an hour from Santa Monica’s beach and its famous pier. It is also well-positioned to access one of the quieter passes into the San Fernando Valley, taking in the notable Mulholland Drive along the way. On the other side of Beverly Hills and its satellite neighborhood Beverlywood is the 10 Freeway, with access to Downtown LA, Santa Monica, the Art District, and the wider Los Angeles network of freeways.
The Allure Estate’s French doors open to the villa's interiors, creating a lovely current of space and air. A hearth-warmed salon invites you to pre-dinner cocktails before gathering around the dining table for eight, while the living room is perfect for relaxed gatherings, with its comfy sectional and flat-screen TV. A separate parlor beside the terrace features a gilt ceiling and sunburst chandelier. There are multiple options for entertaining in the evening, if you are not out and about enjoying the myriad delights of Los Angeles.
The vacation home’s kitchen is a chef's dream, with high-grade appliances, a dual range, and a large, marble-topped island. Perfect for engaging a private chef to cater your vacation, should you be motivated to do so. The kitchen opens directly to a cocktail lounge and second dining table for casual meals. The outstanding home theater features cinema seating and an expansive screen, and the adjoining parlor includes bar and black-felt pool table. The villa also boasts a well-equipped fitness room. When it comes to Beverly Hills, CA vacation homes, there are few that compare to this level of luxury and convenience.
This luxury villa is well-equipped to handle large groups in style and comfort. It offers sleeping space for sixteen. Five of the eight bedrooms are accompanied by en-suite bathrooms -- two with king beds, three with queens—and two additional queen bedrooms that share a bathroom between them. The last king suite is separated off in the pool house, offering a more cloistered option for couples seeking a discreet sleeping solution. The deluxe master suite enjoys a balcony, walk-in closet, fireplace, and a soaking tub in its bathroom. With so many delightful facilities available to enhance the comfort of its guests, the Allure Estate is aptly named. You and your companions will be so charmed, so comfortable, you won’t want to leave!
When it comes to vacation rentals in Beverly Hills, CA, it’s hard to ask for more. The location is discreetly nestled away from prying eyes while still providing easy access to notable locations like the Greystone Mansion, Rodeo Drive, and Beverly Gardens Park. Further afield, there are accessible routes to the famous Santa Monica and Hollywood Hills neighborhoods.
- Fitness Room
- Flat-screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home Theater
- Pool Table
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Deluxe master suite with king size bed, balcony with pool and garden views, two en-suite bathrooms - his and hers - walk in shower, stand alone tub
- Bedroom 2: Pool house suite with king size bed, desk area, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Suite with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with combo tub/shower
- Bedroom 4: Junior suite with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower tub combo
- Bedroom 5: Junior suite with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Junior suite with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, shared bathroom with shower
- Half an hour to Santa Monica Beach and pier
- Paddle boarding
- In-home massage
- Private chef
- Restaurant reservations
- Shopping excursions
- Personalized yoga session
- Event planning
- Transportation coordination
- Horseback riding
- Pre-arrival grocery stocking
- Housekeeping services
- Well-positioned to access one of the quieter passes into the San Fernando Valley, taking in the notable Mulholland Drive along the way
- On the other side of Beverly Hills and its satellite neighborhood Beverlywood is the 10 Freeway, with access to Downtown LA, Santa Monica, the Art District, and the wider Los Angeles network of freeways
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 7, 2021 – September 30, 2021 8 bedrooms 30 nights minimum stay $ 8,000 USD nightly $ 56,000 USD weekly October 1, 2021 – May 31, 2022 8 bedrooms 30 nights minimum stay $ 6,500 USD nightly $ 45,500 USD weekly
- Security deposit: $25,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 9.5 bath California villa in Montecito
Romantic, historic George Washington Smith gated and private 2 acre Estate with pool, spa, tennis court, located in the heart of Montecito, a seaside village that has seduced moguls, magnates, and movie stars for over a hundred years.